talk between current and former

100kanojo original universe on Tuesday July 13th, 2043 during 9:15 am

Section 46 break room with 46 yrs old may Ketchum sitting at the table along with cronean wartotle at right side of table sitting in a steel chair with may look at cronean wartotle with nervous expression and said, "I hope doing right thing, Wartotle for Megan joined section 46 instead her aunt section."

Cronean wartotle: "wartotle."

May: "you're right buddy."

"Good, you're here."

They saw 31 yrs old marnie in section 46 jumpsuit with dark purple stripes in both sides and got golden wedding ring in right ring finger and she enter the break room with them and being accompanied by flobra begin walk toward their table started in a chairs from top and bottom of table.

Marnie: "did you tell your daughter Megan joined section 44 yet, Mrs. K because captain nano recruit her to join section 46 as my first superhero sidekick since two years ago."

May: "not yet, she always wanted to join captain Yvonne section 23 since she was eleven years old, I know you and Gloria are godparents to her ever since begin of tatus empire war started. She's too stubborn won't to join section 46 becoming you're sidekick and she's too stubborn like her father.

She crossed her arms underneath c-cup breasts with disappointed look on her face about her godchild too stubborn won't to join section 46 for becoming her first sidekick instead joining captain Yvonne section 23 as serect agent then she got a idea inside of her head for a second when she closed her eyes and open up to reveal night fury yellow eyes at may and wartotle begin to speak with demonic dragon deep voice, "I scare her for good to joining section 46 to becoming my sidekick if she like it or not. Where she at anyway." The duo becoming shaking fear to see marine almost turned night fury and may replied back to her in fear, "s-s-she at smith house to hangout with Francine Smith in American dad original universe in 2009 edition." She jumped out with her seat quick to summon pair of night fury wings pop out on her back and said very scary way, "good." She give out small night fury cry and started flying really fast exit the break room to main look heading to American dad original universe toward Smith's house with surprise visit for her stubborn godchild.

May: "Megan is in trouble with her scary and mean godmother right now."

Cronean wartotle: "wartotle."

Flobra: "flobra."

[New chapter is out for today]