gabi romantic plans

Aot universe three during 10:15 am in Liberio liberty City

Gabi & zofia apartment inside light up workout room with zofia in gray sport bra to expose fit body, blue workout shorts, Nike workout shoes, and fingerless boxing gloves. Her hair into medium woman bun.

She doing punches and kicks on punching bag hanging in middle of work out room for a moment when gabi enter workout room while wearing off shoulder purple long knee shirt only approach her girlfriend who stop doing punching bag for a minute to see her hot girlfriend with e-cup breasts lift up inside the shirt and she said to gabi in  kindness, "you need something cutie." Gabi replied, "zofi, I been thinking about in three weeks ago, let's have romantic vacation at lumiose city in captain Yvonne original universe for two weeks, what you say, babe." Zofia think it's good idea for having romantic vacation with Gabi at lumiose city in captain Yvonne original universe for two weeks and she replied back to gabi, "that's wonderful idea babe besides I need vacation too as well from catching every type wild tera pokemon at every universe. I tell captain duck about it at his office during 5:15 pm in his original universe, if he agreed."

Gabi: "yay."

She put her arms wrapped the neck to move closer at zofia with her breasts pressed against b-cup breasts. She staring at zofia with erotic expression and said, "how do I have to have charming and fit girlfriend as you." Zofia replied, "pretty lucky cutie." They begins closed their eyes and started kissing in the lips.

Section 27 during 9:18 pm in the main lobby with captain Yvonne talking to two regular agents for a moment until.

"Excuse me, captain Yvonne."

They stop talking to look face toward to see vice principal aria equestria girls/MLP universe three approach them and captain Yvonne said to them in kindness, "are you ready to tell ms. Breeze at chs on Monday like Friday about to join section 27 as wild tera pokemon catcher." She replied back to her, "yes, me and her family made a promise with you since three years ago in my universe."

Captain Yvonne: "she will understand."

Vice principal aria: "who's her wild tera pokemon catcher."

Captain Yvonne: "inteleon from galar region along with cetitan, sandy shocks, and parool."

Vice principal aria: "excellent and double diamond agreed with me and my sister going to be mrs. Miyamura intern as after school job."

Captain Yvonne: "that's wonderful, he will be my adopted daughter assistance when she take over my job as new head of section 27 when I retired."

Vice principal aria: "yup, does head of sections assistance got interns lately."

Captain Yvonne: "not yet, probably Monday I guess."

Vice principal aria: "good idea."

[New chapter is out for today]