interrogation #1: rita loud

Inside fish stew pizza restaurant with detective noteworthy sitting in round table with rita who sitting across the table, he got kiki pizza by his side to the right holding open note pad and pen for taking the notes as noteworthy said to her, "since when your son disappeared in five months ago at your universe." Rita replied, "on Saturday morning at 7:15, March 17th, 2017, me and my husband gathered up the kids in the kitchen for surprised news.' Detective noteworthy replied, " What kind of surprised news is it?"

Rika: "going to the beach."

Noteworthy: "is your son is with them in the kitchen."

Rika turned guilty look at the detective and said, "no, he sleeping outside at night because we board up his room he spread bad luck to us."noteworthy, kiki,  nanefua, and jenny become little bit angry at rika for her and the family board up his room because he spread bad luck to them and sleeping outside then jenny said to her in anger, " That child abuse, you and your family board up his room to sleep outside to spread bad luck to you all. What kind of family are you." Rika replied, "I know."

Noteworthy: "then what happened next."

Rika: "he pop his head out to doggy door with smile on his face after hearing about going to the beach and he won't come but."

Noteworthy: "you didn't invite him cause he bad luck."

Rika: "yeah, there shocking part, our backdoor mystery come out from the hedges flying through the kitchen to living room, it's good thing my kids get out of the way just in time."

Noteworthy: "really then happened next."

Rita: "We turned around to see Lincoln enter the kitchen with dark yellow eyes that we never seen before."

Noteworthy shocked with widen eyes and open mouth of disbelief after hearing from rika about Lincoln enter the kitchen with dark yellow eyes that they never seen before and suddenly a Jedi spirit of master yoda appear right next to them begins replied back to rika, "your son turned into the dark side by anger inside of him, you see."

Rika: "really."

Yoda: "yes."

Noteworthy: "what happened next, Rita?"

Rika: "He raised hand up in front of Lynn started to lift her up from the floor start choking Lynn with unknown force then he clutched his fist tight cause her collapse on the floor lifeless."

Jenny: "dang."

Rika: "he shoot lighting from his finger tips at Lola in a one minute and dead with little bit crisp, he bolted toward front door to exit the house to run away after that."

Yoda: "he became a sith warrior first time with the power of anger from the dark side during begins of ancient order of the dark side."

Rika more guilty after hearing from the little creature about her son become this sith warrior with the power of anger from the dark side and noteworthy said to her calmy, "then happened next, Mrs. Loud." Rita replied, "after my two daughters funeral, we felt bad and guilty for him to being bad luck but we were wrong. Everyone from Royal woods and Lincoln's friend and her family from great lake City start hating us forever it but they help us finding him somewhere in woods for four weeks and they stop after that." Then master yoda said to her calmy, "don't worry the league of section alliance and Jedi order find your son, they must." Then detective noteworthy is next said to rika, "one of Jedi master will train him as Jedi padawan becoming good once again."

Rika happily: "thank you detective. We apologize him what we did wrong to make everyone from Royal woods and great lake City forgive us."

Jenny: "good."

[New chapter is out for today]