gabi proposed

Steven Universe original universe

On Wednesday September 14th, 2013 in beach City, delmarva, usa at 11:14 am

Outside of Fish Stew pizza with Kofi talking to mayor dewey and buck dewey until they stop talking to heard in front of them at ten feet away, "geodude!" They face toward in shocked to see glimmering rock like creature standing there right next to beach citywalk fries with peedee standing at the window got shocked expression when he summoned terastal crystal Rose up from the ground began absorb him in couple of second and broke into piece to reveal terastllaized geodude with rock type tera shard crown on top of his head.

Mayor dewey: "I didn't see that coming."

Then suddenly a portal behind the trio in five feet away began open up to reveal section 33 Northwest corridor with zofia, seventeen years old athletic girl with short light brown hair and hazel eyes in 5'6 height wearing jumpsuit in green stripes and pokebelt around beltoop, and detective noteworthy come out from portal to outside with them to see terastllaized geodude as zofia look at the girl with a smile, "it's showtime, kiddo." The girl replied back to zofia with the voice of Mary jane while pull out pokeball in hand, "you got it zofia." Then she toss it in the air to call out her Pokemon, " Let's go wartortle!" He released from his pokeball to outside facing against terastllaized geodude with scared look on his face.

Girl: "use water gun!"

He fired water gun straight toward terastllaized geodude quick with direct hit is super effective cause terastal crystal shattered into pieces for returning geodude to normal with dizzy.

Mayor dewey: "way to go, kid."

She pulled out great ball begun throwing toward dizzy geodude quick began captured to went inside the ball whom falling down on the ground gently and lock it up after that to make the girls proud to capture her first wild tera Pokemon catcher and shoutout of surprise, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT GEODUDE!"

"Congratulations saddie."

She turned around to see her two biological parents, Zoe and pieck hanges, her name is saddie hange who join section 33 with her mother in age of fifteen since last year as wild tera Pokemon catcher, they accompanied by ace bunny, Gabi Braun wearing pink velvet off shoulder shirt to expose left shoulder blade, denim shorts, and sneakers. She got two different types of earrings in right bottom ear, Tommy Oliver, and twenty years old carmine blaze from Pokemon original universe got wedding ring in left ring finger, they come out from portal to outside with them as saddie said to pieck in pride, "thank mom."

Gabi: "hey babe, you wanna see me about something."

Zofia: "yup."

She take her to the beach bit and stop little bit close to boardwalk to stare down in each other at 2⅓ feet away with zofia pulled out small black box inside orange camo short right pocket and get down with one knee on the sand, she open up the box to reveal 3k diamond ring caught of surprise from Gabi.

Zofia: "Gabi Braun, will you married me."

Gabi got tears of joy pouring down on cheeks from eyes and said to her, "yes I do married you, zofi." Everyone started cheering really loud happily to see zofia proposed at the beach for first time with zofia put ring on her fiancee left ring finger and get up on her feet. She give Gabi a quick kiss in the lips.

Ace: "happy for them right now."

Tommy: "me too dude."

"Hello."

They turn around to see sad Rita loud from the loud house universe three standing behind the portal to everyone and detective noteworthy said to her calmy, "I can help you with something, ma'am." Rita replied, "yes, it's my son Lincoln loud has been disappeared in five months ago at my universe."

Noteworthy: "let's talk shall we, at this pizza restaurant."

Kofi: "why not."

Rita: "okay.

[New chapter is out for today]