vs tera zangoose

Aot alternate world number #1: cornelia x Berhtholt edition

The year of 847 on Tuesday September 15th during 11:15 am

Trainee camp with Keith set up the odm training equipment. Many cadets listen to Keith as he spoke about their training, "it's aptitude test time, so listen up! There is no place for you here if you can't perform! Fail and be shipped to the fields."

Just then a portal show up behind odm training equipment that Keith standing in six feet away that alarm him and cadets in fear begin open up to reveal section 33 Northeast corridor with twenty four years old zofia in section 33 jumpsuit got lime green stripes in both sides and pokebelt in a belt loop, mighty thor 2.0, queenravemon, and 16 yrs old teenage girl very fit body got half shaved blonde hair with green highlights and blue eyes. She got three different types of earrings in right ear. Wearing section 33 jumpsuit with purple stripes in both sides and pokebelt in belt loop. They come out from portal to outside with them when it closed after that.

Reiner: "uuuh!"

Zofia's rotom phone flew out from her pocket went right side in six feet away from them and begin to speak with seth Rogen voice, "wild tera pokemon is here at right side of the field in seven yards away." They turn right begin walking towards the field along with Reiner, Annie, Sasha braus, bertholdt, and corneila while everyone doing their training equipment training, in few seconds they arrived at wild tera pokemon location to reveal glimmering zangoose who staring at them with smug grin on his face.

Mighty thor 2.0: "our Terastallized fiend is ready for battle my friends. That thou ready for. "

Zofia: "you said it carmine."

Queenravemon look at the girl with a smile on her face and said, "I hope you ready to face terastallized pokemon on First day, Sakura." She replied while pull out pokeball in right hand, "ready mother." It's turned out rika chilli and Juliana got married to adopt her in the age of seven and her last name is chili.

Both of them will take the sky in separate for ground assaulted for glimmering zangoose summon Terastal crystal Rose up from ground to absorb him in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized zangoose with stellar type crown on top of his head and begin power up after that. On cue for zofia and Sakura toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Zofia: "it's battle time, pharachu!"

Sakura: "let's go, plusle!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon against stellar type zangoose.

Zofia: "use shadow ball!"

Sakura: "thunder bolt!"

Zangoose use aura sphere and psybeam to stop their attacks.

Reiner: "that little punk, he stop their attacks."

Queenravemon: "take this, shadow spike ball!"

Mighty Thor 2.0 shoot small of lighting from her hammer join shadow spike ball straight towards zangoose really quick with direct hit and delivered medium halfway damage.

Reiner: "alright way to go."

Annie: "that's show him who boss."

Sakura: "electro ball!"

Zangoose was about to stop with shadow ball when zofia called out sneak attack, "scary face!" He frightened zangoose with a scary face of himself to cancel the attack for electro ball toward him quick with direct hit in upper chest is super effective and almost heavily critical damage caused stellar shattering into pieces for returning dizzy zangoose to normal, on cue for zofia pull out great ball began throwing towards dizzy zangoose quick and start capture him to went inside the pokeball who falling down on the ground gently begins lock him up after that.

Sasha: "that's amazing battle we ever saw."

Sakura look back at Sasha with charming grin on her face at female cadet got beautiful body with dd-cup breast lift up inside the shirt and said, "I'm glad you like it, cutie." She give charming wink at Sasha cause her to blushed on her cheeks that give attention to Reiner, Annie, bertholdt, and Cornelia with cocky smiles.

[New chapter is out for today]