anne surprise award

Indigo academy during 4:15 pm with anne walked through the corridor towards dorm room while wearing blue teal sport bra to expose fit midriff with 6 pack abs, short black leggings, and tennis shoes. Got her hair down and white towel around the neck because she working out at indigo academy fitness room.

She arrived at dorm to place her hand on the knob begins twists to the right and pulled it forward begins open it really wide to enter the room quick and closed the door behind her.

"Hello there anne."

She turned around at room cause her eyes went wide and open mouth of disbelief to see her roommate sitting in both knees in middle of bed only wearing Green teal bra to expose hourglass figure shape body and pink panties. She staring directly at speechless anne with erotic expression on her face when anne towel drop to the right of neck to the floor.

Anne: "l-l-liko, what are you doing?"

Liko: "I'm giving your award for capturing wild tera pokemon at school battlefield earlier ago. That all my handsome wild tera pokemon catcher."

She unhooked her bra from behind to let her e-cup breasts bounce freely from their freedom cause anne to blushed so hard on her cheeks seeing beautiful round & bounce breasts that liko got right now when she begins laying down flat on anne's pillow.

Liko: "I'm ready cutie."

She take off her shoes quick and enter bed with liko on top of her then she lean forward to give a quick kiss in the lips and lean back after that. She placed her hands on her new girlfriend breasts to feel like two waters balloons begins massaging them make liko cause moan of pressure very quiet from getting groping by anne for first time in indigo academy.

Liko: "ooh, anne, 'ugh' its feel so good."

Anne feel something sloshing inside the breasts, it's milk that mean liko produce milk since two weeks ago at paldea region when she saw liko with erotic happily smile on her face and said, "I see someone liking it so much right now." Liko replied, "yup." She then use her fingers pinch and twist the nipples make liko give out moan of pressure little loud with tongue sticking out from her mouth because everyone from the corridor will heard them.

Liko: "anne, it's feel so good right now."

Just then, she feel something inside her breasts right now and getting the limited with anne use her hands to give firm squeeze on the breasts really hard make liko give out yelp to spray milk from her nipples everywhere rapidly for a minute and stop she breath very heavily with sweats pouring down from her forehead.

Liko: "that....was....amazing."

Anne: "yup."

They taking off rest of their clothes and squatter everywhere on the floor, went underneath the covers with anne staring down at new lover with a smile and said, "I love you cutie." Liko replied, "I love you too, honey." They started making out as anne taking her a ride with blissful moan from them that filled up the bedroom.

Aot universe three at 5:17 pm

Marley police departments in second floor is department with every staffs at the desk working including thirty five years old Reiner Braun got golden wedding in right ring finger at his desk doing paperwork on futuristic computer then zofia show up at second floor towards his desk to greet, "s'up Reiner."

Reiner: "hey zofia, what you want now."

She sitting down in blue leather chair right next to him and begins replied, "I asked you something that's all." Reiner said, "like what." Zofia said, "I'm going to proposed gabi during my wild tera pokemon mission from other universe before heading to lumiose city on Monday." He stop typing for a minute to look at zofia with a smile on his face and said, "way to go zofia, I'm proud of you to proposed my cousin."

Zofia: "thanks Reiner, I mean my future cousin in law."

"Did we hear someone proposed gabi right now."

They saw pieck hange, porco wallflower, ymir reiss, colt grice, and Amethyst wallflower approach Reiner desk with a smiles and zofia said, "yes, I did." Pieck replied, "congratulations dudette, we're proud of you. Welcome to braun family."

Ymir: "yeah."

Zofia: "thanks pieck, you always big sister figured to gabi."

Amethyst: "tru dat."

Pieck: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]