the captain depends [edited]

The loud house original universe during 5:15 pm in Royal woods, Michigan: Sharp residence

Living room

Sam sitting in a couch with her wife fourty one yrs old luna sharp got wedding in right ring finger, just watching TV for a moment when their adopted sixteen years old daughter lina sharp come out from corridor to living room with her adopted family and begin to speak with sam sparks in younger voice, "you wanna see me, mom." Sam replied to her adopted daughter in polite, "yes honey. Take a seat." She walked toward to brown leather recliner right besides luna begin sitting down to staring at Sam.

Sam: "honey, do you know I'm head of section 32 underneath the whole Royal woods right."

Lina: "yes."

Sam: "how do you to like becoming new head of section 32 when I retired in the age of 76."

Luna: "aunt serena, uncle huey, aunt mikasa, and aunt eiei already talked with their daughters and son about to step in as new head of sections from their original universes."

Sam: "what you say honey, it is a family business after all."

Lina think her adopted mother right to become new head of section with her cousins when sam and the others retire in age of 76 and 73, she give out warm smile at her adopted mothers and said, "of course mom I will." Both of them surprise in pride of Lina step in as new head section 32 in age of thirty one years old and sam said to her, "thank you honey but you work at section 32 during every after school as wild tera pokemon catcher."

Lina: "yes mom, I can pick two pokemon as my partners."

Sam: "of course honey. It's good thing you got rotom phone from your aunt lisa at her laboratory since last year.

Lina: "yup."

I'm in love with the Villianness original universe during 5:18 pm-Buer kingdom: living room

Sixteen years old aleah francos and her twin may francos is seventeen years old enter the living room to see their adopted mothers talking to house staffs until aleah said to them in polite, "you wanna see us, mothers."

Ray: "yes girls."

The twin sisters walk up to them and stop with Claire said in little surprise, "me and your adopted mother decided for you two join captain nano section 46 as wild tera Pokemon catchers like your mother and me did back in the day." They got grumpy on their faces about their adopted mothers for joining section 46 as wild tera Pokemon catchers in a second when ray said to them, "make the whole family proud, after all."

Aleah happily: "I never thought of that."

May: "me too."

Ray: "I'm handed you two my Pokemons as your partners. Aleah, you getting iron leaves as your partner."

Aleah: "alright."

Ray: "and may, you getting sirfetch'd as your Pokemon includes your mother's empoleon & duraludon too aswell."

May: "thanks mom."

Ray: "anytime kiddos, you two need take care of them for me as partners."

Aleah/may: "yes mother."

Claire: "you two will getting rotom phones from Pokemon professor rarity Belle by tomorrow morning at 9:15 am."

May: "sounds good to us then."

[New edited chapter is out for today]