the letter (Sasha braus)

At 3:14 pm

Corlina, Sasha, Reiner, Marco, bertholdt,  Connie, and jean in their normal clothes at mess hall right side of porch.

Marco: "and the girl pulled put a blue and white with two red accents, then throwing towards zangoose quick begins captured him with strange red  beam to went inside the ball and lock him up after that."

Reiner: "yup, they doing it all the time as wild tera pokemon catcher. That girl named Sakura chili told us before they left."

Jean, corlina, and Connie look at Sasha still blushing on her face to hearing the word"Sakura chili" From Reiner mouth and got smirk expression on their faces when Corlina said to her, "Sasha braus, you got a crushed on rika's adopted daughter, huh." Sasha start with a lie, "I don't have a crush on her."

Jean: "why you are blushing, huh potato girl."

Corlina' "yeah, you're right Jean."

Connie: "did you like her, Sasha."

Sasha tell the truth to them with erotic expression, "okay, I got a crush on Sakura chili because she's very charming and cute got fit body make me turned right now to see muscular arms inside right arm jumpsuit sleeve." Corlina replied, "slow down chief, alright. Don't get erotic naughty right front of us."

Sasha: "hehehe, my bad."

"Greninja."

They turned left cause them scare bit to see greninja right front of the group in 5 feet away come of nowhere then Sasha noticed a letter in right hand as he approach her and rise letter up front of her.

Sasha: "for me?"

Greninja: "ninja."

Sasha: "thanks buddy."

She grabbed the letter from him nicely and begins reading it out loud for everyone hear it.

"Dear Sasha braus

Let me introduce myself, I'm Juliana chili the paldea champion and another adopted mother of Sakura chili, listen my daughter really like you since during terastallized pokemon battle at your alternate world number one and We're very happy after that

But I want to meet you in person too as well. Tomorrow night in Huey duck original universe at 9:35 pm, go to section 33 break room from few doors down at left side corridor in section 33 for let me look at you. Okay sweetie."

From: Juliana chili."

After she done reading with Reiner said to her in kindness, "well Sasha, you going to meet 2nd adopted mother in this section 33 place by tomorrow night in Huey duck person for first time." Then Connie step in said to Reiner, "did you mean Future-adpoted mother-in-law, right Reiner."

Reiner: "you're right buddy."

Sasha: "I should tell mr. Shadis about it if he let me go to this section 33 place to meet Juliana chili."

Corlina: "good idea Sasha."

[New chapter is out for today]