nifa love first sight

Aot universe nine: Ackerman legacy

On Wednesday September 15th, 834 in trost district, wall maria at 4:35 pm

Scout regiment HQ courtyard with nifa talking to section commander Zoe hange and moblit Berner right next to entrance at six feet away until they heard, "bzzt, deli." They turn their heads to the left becomes shocking to see glimmering small metal bird like creature standing there very close behind front entrance in seven feet away make Zoe hange with discover expression on her face until a portal show up middle of the field begins open up to reveal section 32 Southeast corridor with girl fletchiner, hitori gotoh from bocchi the rock original universe in section 32 jumpsuit with pink stripes and pokebelt around belt loop, and seventeen years old girl with Buzzcut blue hair and red eyes in fit body inside jumpsuit with dark green stripes and pokebelt around belt loop cause nifa started to blushed on both cheeks as they come out from portal to outside having stare down against iron bundle who summoned terastal crystal Rose up from the ground began absorbs it in couple of second and broke into pieces to reveal Terastallized iron bundle with rock type tera shard crown on top of it head.

The girl look at hitori with a smile begins to speak with sabine wren, "it's showtime, kiddo." Hitori pull out pokeball begins throw it in the air to call out her pokemon, "it's rock 'n' roll time, palafin (hero form)!" He come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against Terastallized iron bundle when she called out attack, "use aura sphere!" Iron bundle noticed aura sphere straight toward it so iron bundle dodged to the right from aura sphere and fire back with whirlpool straight back at him.

Moblit: "uh-oh."

Nifa: "INCOMING!"

Hitori: "use ice beam!"

He fire ice beam from his palms straight toward whirlpool quick turn into frozen whirlpool with kid fletchiner throw explosive disk toward frozen whirlpool begins to explode broke whirlpool into pieces make the trio calm of relief for that, then the girl look at nifa with a smile to give thumbs up cause her to blushed even more and girl look back at iron bundle with smug expression and said, "watch out robot dude! I got surprised for you." She started to glowing golden aura inside of her to summon magical cloud above iron bundle in five feet away.

Zoe: "amazing!"

Girl: "super first of blabs-a-lot: it's raining like embers and pin missiles."

The cloud pouring down with embers and pin missiles straight at Terastallized iron bundle with direct hit is super effective that's speechless of surprise from nifa about girl mystery move when the smoke cleared to reveal iron bundle went back to normal with dizzy and cue for hitori pull out pokeball started throwing straight to iron bundle begins captured it and falling down on the ground gently begins lock it up after that.

Hitori: "alright I caught iron bundle."

When she and palafin walk toward captured pokeball for she can receive it as the trio walk up to the duo and girl fletchiner said to them in kindness, "you guys alright."

Moblit: "we're fine but thanks anyway."

Girl: "your welcome, oh I'm haku aizawa."

Moblit: "moblit Berner."

Zoe: "section commander Zoe hange at your service."

Nifa: "I'm nifa."

Haku: "that's pretty name for beautiful girl with dd-cup breasts."

Nifa: "thanks."

"Hey honey.'

They turned around to see mrs and Mrs. Aizawa standing behind the portal with female wearing a sliver chrome armor with cape from behind and holding blaster rifle in her hands.

Haku: " Hey moms

Haku: " Hey moms."

It turns out she's adopted by them in age of six years old at her original universe when haku begins introducing her adopted parents and female in armored to the trio, "this is my adopted parents and captain indigo zap from equestria girls/mlp original universe."

Tomo: "how it's going."

Chiyomo: "hello."

Captain indigo zap: "greetings."

Moblit: "very nice to meet you all. I gotta say your adopted daughter take down against metal bird creature."

Tomo: "thanks, she got super fist moves from her mother anyway."

Chyiomo: "yup."

Tomo noticed the blushed on nifa face staring at her adopted daughter to give out pride smile and said at nifa, "i see interest you like my adopted daughter." Nifa give nodded her head to respond at Tomo question.

Tomo: "she's got aizawa charm it work on beautiful girls like me and my old man did."

Chyiomo: "that's why I love her so much, anyway we have blessing for you dating my daughter."

Zoe: "awww it's so cute."

Nifa: "wonderful, thank you Mrs. Aizawa."

Chyiomo: "no problem sweetie and keep her straight because she too full of energy and stubborn like her adopted mother."

Haku/tomo: "HEY!!"

Nifa: "I will ma'am."

Captain indigo: "(thought) I should tell captain sharp about to recruit nifa in this universe join section 32 as wild tera pokemon catcher and haku's student."

[New chapter is out for today]