zofia's wonderful news

Aot universe three during 6:16 pm: zofia & gabi apartment with zofia enter her apartment wearing niké lime green sport bra to expose muscular abs, pink camo leggings, and sneakers. She then closed the door with her right foot from behind.

Zofia: "babe, I'm home."

Gabi exit the kitchen to living room approach her girlfriend with little surprise and said, "did captain duck accept your offered for having romantic vacation at Lumiose city, kalos region in 3 weeks?" Zofia replied, "yup he accepted my offered to think it's right for taking vacation from wild tera pokemon mission from other universe." Gabi happily to hear that good news from captain duck when her expression turned erotic at zofia, "let's celebrate with milk because I set place two glass up on the table in left side."

Zofia: "yummy."

She then grabbed her shirt on the bottom begins taking off really fast to reveal slim perfect body with red panties and e-cup breasts bounce freely from their prison make zofia very happy when they enter the kitchen to see two glass cups on the table to have Gabi bend above with her breasts right on top of cups and hands on the table to help her balance and zofia behind Gabi with both hands reached toward top of breasts begins grabbed the nipples started pressed the nipples together and squeeze them down into the cup which already caused to the milk to the cups make Gabi moan of pleasure little bit loud with tongue stick out in erotic mode.

Gabi: "oh zofi, 'ugh' it's feel so good. I love you so much."

Zofia: "I love you too hot stuff."

Gabi: "oh, yeah, keep going."

Soon, the milk became completely full of gabi's milk overflowing towards the nipples and all the way to the top with zofia back bit for Gabi getting up little bit weakly anf turned around to see her with very erotic expression and said, "we do this all the time at Lumiose city luxury hotel room, right babe." Zofia replied, "damn right cutie."

***********

24 hours at 9:35 am in aot alternate world number one with Sasha braus in regular clothes just hanging out with annie, Reiner, Berthodlt, corlina, and mikasa Ackerman behind girls dorm when suddenly easter Island head appeared nowhere right front of them at five feet away.

Easter Island head: "hello dum-dum, you heading to section-section 33."

Sasha: "yes."

Easter island head: "excellent-excellent."

He moved forward really wide to reveal jar Jar binks inside the Northeast corridor with smile on his face at Sasha braus.

Jar Jar binks: "yousa Sasha braus

Jar Jar binks: "yousa Sasha braus."

Sasha: "yup."

Jar jar binks: "excellent follow Mesa to break room for Mrs. Violet meet yousa for first time."

Sasha: "of course."

[New chapter is out for today]