anne first wild tera pokemon battle

Indigo academy at 1:15 pm

School battlefield With anne and seventeen years old liko sitting at the bench watching two students in 2nd battlefield in a pokemon battle with their pokemon as liko look at anne without staring at muscular arms inside the sleeve, "what kind of hobbies you got anne instead pokemon battle, I'm just curious." Anne got smirk grin at the beautiful girl from paldea region who ask question about hobbies and she replied, "I working out sometimes to stay in shape and freestyle to entertain people at Vermillion city, Kanto region."

Liko: "really."

Anne: "yup."

Now Anne was about to ask liko with her hobbies for a moment until she noticed glimmering pokemon at in the of middle empty first battlefield with several students and pokemon staring with scared expression on their faces that alarm anne get up from the bench running straight toward the battlefield and stop in corner having stare down at wild tera pokemon.

Anne: "so you arrived at indigo academy in kanto region, huh punk. Well don't better I'm gonna catch you."

Liko walk up next two students with curious look at unknown pokemon that she never before when he summoned Terastal crystal Rose up from the ground to absorb him in a second and broke into pieces to reveal Terastallized mercub with fighting type tera shard crown on top of his head begins power up after that.

Then suddenly a portal show up at right side of battlefield begins open up to reveal section 46 corridor with forty one yrs old lyra heartstring from equestria realm in equestria girls/mlp original universe with a necklace around the neck got wedding ring in the middle and got medium size x scar in right cheek, happy hogan, and thirty yrs old detective ymir Reiss from aot universe three got short brown hair and wedding ring in left ring finger, she's wearing regular gray shirt with badge necklace around the neck, blue tight jeans got pokebelt in beltloop, and sneakers. Got two different type of earrings in left ear come out from the portal to battlefield join anne.

Anne: "hey guys just in time."

Ymir: "you and me team up together to face Terastallized punk."

Anne: "you got it dudette."

Both lyra and happy hogan walk up to the students as lyra said in kindness, "you kids stand back bit with your pokemon for this." They stand back bit what lyra told them to do begins continue watching the duo pull out pokeball in their hands begins toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Anne: "flutter mane, I need your Asstiance!"

Ymir: "come out, warchu!"

They come out from pokeball to outside facing against Terastallized mercub in one on two pokemon battle that shock liko to see past paradox pokemon that anne got right now for first time.

Anne: "use dark pulse!"

It fire dark pulse straight toward Terastallized mercub until he delivered defending attack move with iron head appeared in forehead to stop the attack.

Anne: "he use iron head stop dark pulse!"

Ymir: "not for long, okay buddy use electro ball!"

He jumped in the air and doing front flip to deliver electro ball out from punching glove like tail straight down to Terastallized mercub really quick with direct hit on top of his head is super effective with little bit damage until anne call out another attack, "shadow ball!" It hurl shadow ball straight toward Terastallized mercub really quick and hitting in right side of the face is super effective that surprise liko with arms crossed underneath e-cup breasts to see annes' pokemon.

Liko: "(thought) she's amazing with muscular arms to call out attack for her pokemon that make me turned on right now."

Terastal crystal shattered into pieces for return mercub to normal with dizzy that cue for anne pull out pokeball begins throwing toward dizzy mercub to capture with red beam went inside pokeball whom falling down on the ground gently and started lock him up after that. Anne happy to capture her first wild tera pokemon as wild tera pokemon catcher of section 41 and shoutout of surprise, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT MERCUB!" Everyone started cheering really loud in the battlefield to see Anne capture wild tera pokemon in indigo academy at Kanto region with the group walk up to the duo and lyra said, "congratulations kiddo, you capture first wild tera pokemon."

Anne: "thank you ma'am."

Liko blushed happy: "that amazing anne, you caught unknown pokemon."

Anne: "thanks liko."

"Greetings fellas."

They turned left to see spider man noir  from 1933 at his universe in spider verse standing behind the portal with unknown wind blowing underneath him.

Male indigo academy student #1: "is he in black and white?"

Female indigo academy student #2: "where the wind coming from because there no wind today in Kanto region."

Spider man noir: "where i go, the wind follows. And the wind taste like rain."

Lyra: "what's your name spider dude?"

Spider man noir: "my name is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a Radiotative spider. In my universe, it's 1933 and I'm a private eye. I like egg creams and I like to fight nazi. A lot."

Anne: "that's cool I guess."

Spider man noir: "I want to join section 41, i heard it's bee knees that own by mikasa Ackerman the head of section 41."

Anne: "awesome welcome to the team dude."

Spider man noir: "thanks kid."

[New chapter is out for today]