rita news

The loud house universe three

On Monday August 15th, 2019 in Royal woods, Michigan at 4:15 pm: the loud residence

The living room

Lynn sr and his ten daughters sitting in the couch watching TV together with sad look on their faces until they heard door open by rita enter the house and closed the door after that, she then enter the living room with them as lynn get up on his recliner toward her and said, "did you talk with detective today, honey?" Rita give small smile on her face and replied, "yes they will find him soon as possible." The family become happy for first time after hearing from rita about the league of the section alliances as she continues speak again, "but, one of Jedi master teach him to learn of the force for good as new Padawan."

Leni confused: "that what?"

Lori: "what in the world is the force."

Lynn sr give out guilty sigh it mean he know something that his family didn't know about and he said to them very guilty, "guys I need tell you something." He walked toward the chimney to place his forearm on top of fire place and look back at his family, "the force was an energy field by all life that bound everything in the universe together. You see, the force is stronger in my family side. My father has it, my brother has it, and Lincoln has it when he was born. I kept that serect for years to keep you guys safe." Her family and pets become angry at him to keep his family serect from them for years, he's fault too for Lincoln anger to kill Lynn Jr and lola become sith warrior and running away in five months with Rika walked toward him in anger and slap across the face really loud.

Rika: "THIS YOUR FAULT FOR LINCOLN TURN INTO DARK SIDE AS SITH WARRIOR TO KILL LYNN AND LOLA IN PROGRESS AND NOW EVERYONE IN ROYAL WOODS AND GREAT LAKE CITY HATE US FOREVER, FACE IT WE'RE HORRIBLE FAMILY ALL THE TIME WITH FIGHTING, ABUSING, YELLING, AND STUPID EVERYWHERE WHAT WE GO."

leni: "like that's true."

Rika: "SHUT IT LENI, I WISH WE'RE NORMAL FAMILY LIKE THE OTHERS BUT NO, UNTIL THEN I'M DIVORCING YOU LYNN SR LOUD IN THREE WEEKS AND KEEP THE GIRLS EXCEPT FOR LILLY."

Lynn sr and the girls are in shock about him and Rita getting divorce in three weeks for him keep the girls and Rita keep lilly to move at great lake City start new life.

From outside of loud house with Howard McBride at the sidewalk got shocked expression to heard the whole thing inside the house and continue walked toward his place with two finger place inside right ear to press earpiece and begin talking with someone other line, "captain Yvonne! we got a problem at loud residence right now!"

[New chapter is out for today]