Pilot

It was the same crappy day in hell, specifically in the Pride ring, cars honking their horns and different types of devils walking about their day. We'd zoom into an office, where arguing and bickering could be heard in the next room.

Blitz: This is hell Millie, no one cares about cars being cleaned here! Ooo! what about a billboard!

The man talking now, is named Blitz, a kind of demon called an imp, he's on the tall side of the imp height normality and has an odd scar on his eye.

Moxxie: We can't afford a billboard, sir.

The imp speaking to Blitz is named Moxxie, the radical thinker of the group, while he lacks the strength, he comes up with in intelligence and speed.

Blitz: *wraps his arm over Moxxie's shoulder* Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. *pushes Moxxie away* Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

Blitzo turns on a TV that shows the I.M.P. crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitzo whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair, Loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth, and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. Then, it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn.

Blitz: Ahh, those were the good times.

Moxxie: I don't need reminding sir. Just last week you blew all our salary on to air our ad on a television network, nobody watches. And not to mention, who is that guy? What does he even do?!

They all turn their heads to the man with a large stature, wearing a mask with a permanent grin. His main focus being working on a small thing that he can barely hold onto with his large hands.

Blitz: Oh, him? Uhhh.....

It cuts to a few days earlier where we can see blitz and the man in his office, blitz playing with the knock off bobble heads of his employees whilst talking to the man.

Blitz: So big guy, you seem like you have zero redeeming qualities for this job, so what makes you think that you should even be hired? I mean you did fall straight into our garbage can, and thanks to you we have to get a new one.

The man quickly wipes off an old burger wrapping from Wackdonalds.

Blitz: But back to what I was saying, why should I even hire you?

The man looks around before finding a framed picture of Blitz, riding a flaming horse, carrying a bottle of booze in hand and gets an idea. Reaching into his pocket, he takes out a small toy horse.

Blitz: Wha-? You think a toy horse is gonna convince me? You're gonna have to do better than tha- *The man quickly winds it up and lets it go, it jumps off his hand and runs around blitz's desk in a playful manner, Blitz gasps in excitement* Hooly shiiiiii-!

It cuts back to Blitz thinking of a response for Moxxie.

Blitz: He's our.. weapons expert! We've been needing one for a while, and thankfully he showed up! *He quickly snugs away the toy horse into his pocket* And uh, hey. Excuse me? What's "obnoxious" about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spittin' bullshit!

Whilst they bickered on how they would spend and save money, the large man continued spending his time building the tiny wind up thing, ignoring the argument

Blitz: Besides without homeless people, I wouldn't have half the joy and laughter I do in this life! Isn't that right big guy? ....big guy?

They'd all look back to see him wind up the small toy he had been creating, a small bird, and watch it fly around

Moxxie: Weapons expert sir?

Blitz: Oh, shove it Moxxie. Loonie!

The bird would quickly be crushed by a paw, the man watching the toy bird make its last movements before halting forever.

Blitz: Thank you Loonie, now big guy, do you have any ideas? Anything in that head of yours?

Y/n: *He thinks for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, picking up the broken pieces of the bird and stashing them in his pocket for later fixing*

Blitz: Great, well, thanks for that.

Moxxie: While we're on the subject of "family", can you please stop trying to find me and Millie out of wor-

The conversation would again be cut out by Y/n spacing out, rather focusing on looking out the window instead of joining in. Whilst spaced out, he'd hear a kids voice.

Brat: You guys are all fucking assholes.

They'd all stare at the kid.

Blitzo: Oh, shut up, kid! You're lucky to witness this!

Moxxie: *pinches bridge of his nose* Ugh, this company is such a mess!

Blitzo: Alright, let's get back to talking about my outfit.

Loona: Nobody was talking about that!

Blitzo: Which is why I'm tryin' to get that ball rolling. So, how does it look? It's good, right?

Eddie: *points at Blitzo* It's been a literal hell *detaches the tubes of the heart monitor* having to pretend to be paralyzed so you fuckshits wouldn't kill me! But, now I want that. I want death!

Eddie: You are a selfish, greedy clown. And I'm a kid! We're supposed to like clowns! Even the creepy ones!

Moxxie: Hey, now! That's not very--

Eddie: If I wanted to hear from a spineless jackass, I'd rip out your spine and ask you some shit.

Millie: That's my husband you're talkin' to!

Eddie: *laughs* That's your husband?!

Eddie: I figured you for a slut. But, I didn't know you needed dick that bad! And you! *He points to Y/n* What the hell even are you! Some old fatass?! And you also! *He points to Loona*

Loona: What? *looks up from her phone* What about me?

Eddie: Nothing. *crosses arms* I don't talk to dogs. I'm a cat person.

They all seemed annoyed at the kid, and eventually Loona would receive a text saying that the kid was the target after all. After some bickering, Blitz would shoot the kid and they would eventually dump the body back into the over-world, Y/n leaving a clown toy with his chopped up body for some fucked up reason.

Blitz: Alright, fuckin finally! Glad we got rid of that kid. Alright gang, see you tomorrow!

They would all leave the office, and following Y/n he would be walking down the streets of the pride ring before arriving at an abandoned apartment complex, the smell of something rotting evident inside. Maneuvering in by a broken window, he'd come across a grey door, opening it, a bright light would come out, blinding him.
.
.
.
.
.
The End.