The Garden

It had been a few days since Y/n had gone into work, and Blitz was more than annoyed.

Blitz: Goddammit, where the hell is he? Moxxie, Millie get in here!

Moxxie/Millie: Yes sir?/Yes boss?

Blitz: Y/n hasn't been coming into work for the past few days and I'm getting tired of waiting. Go find him and report back to me if you do. I have to deal with Stolas in the meantime.

Millie: Okay!

Moxxie: Sir, wait!

Blitz: Yeah? What is it Mox.

Moxxie: I..I don't know if I should go, I just don't feel comfortable going out to find him. I-

Blitz: Ugh, still worried about those little pussy nightmares you were havin? The big guy's harmless and besides, you have Millie. You'll be fine, now get your asses out of my office!

Moxxie: I-

Millie: Don't worry hun, I'm sure Y/n's just sick..or dead..but we'll find out! Now cmon!

Moxxie: ..Alright.

They'd eventually make their way to Y/n's apartment, except this time, instead of a broken down building, it was instead a shop. With customers lining up outside the store and down the street. Both Millie and Moxxie were confused and wanted to find out what was going on. They'd try to sneak past and enter in before being grabbed by a catlike sinner, with wings that had aces and spades on them.

???: Back of the line you two, insides already jam packed.

Moxxie: But sir, we're friends with one of the guests staying here.

???: Huh? Oh, you're with him. Alright, there's an entrance in the back, it'll take you to his office.

Millie and Moxxie would walk around the back, both talking with each other.

Millie: He has an office?

Moxxie: I'm just as surprised as you are.

As they came to the entrance, they knocked a few times before waiting, eventually the door would open, revealing a tall deer like sinner, bearing a shiny yellow grin and dawning a blood red suit. He would stare down at them like prey.

Moxxie: Hello sir, we were wondering if we could see Y-

Alastor: Oh! You are the imps he was talking about! Pleasure to meet you both, my name is Alastor! I am guessing you want to meet the special fellow today huh?

Moxxie: Special man? No, we just wanted to know where Y/n wa-

A door would open behind Alastors back.

Alastor: Ah! There he is! Y/n your friends are here!

Moxxie and Millie would look behind Alastor to find Y/n standing there, only he didn't seem the same. His mask dawned the same permanent smile and eyes yet, his body seemed like it was a robot. Like he was not in control.

Y/n would walk over and stand beside Alastor, waving hello to his two friends.

Millie: Y/n! Where have you been?! Everyone's been wonderin' where you we-

Alastor: Ah, yes. Me and Y/n have been working extremely hard to make his dream a reality, but luckily, we were able to do it! Now while it was nice, I'm afraid we have to get back to work! Ta-ta now, it was nice to meet you!

Millie: What? Y/n, wait!

The cat sinner would come from behind and pick them up, Millie and Moxxie would watch as Alastor lead Y/n back inside the office. However, they'd also see Y/n hands form behind his back the signing for 'help'. Making them even more worried for their coworker. The cat sinner would toss them back out the front and go back to his job.

Millie and Moxxie would go back to I.M.P. With more questions rather than answers, they would knock on Blitz door and open it, seeing him playing with the toy horse Y/n gave him as he attempted to ignore Stolas long description of their future lovemaking.

Blitz: Fuckin' finally! So where the hell is Y/n?

Moxxie: Well sir, we-

Millie: He has a shop! And his coworkers a dick.

Blitz: Huh? He has a shop?

Moxxie: Yes but-

Blitz: Then what the hell is he doing working here!?

Moxxie: Sir-

Blitz: Not now, Moxxie, I'm trying to not get mad.

Moxxie: Sir!

Blitz: Oh for fucks sake what Moxxie!

Moxxie: Y/n is working with an overlord!

Blitz: Oh shit. W..Which one?

Moxxie: I've only heard his name once, long ago. People called him, The Radio Demon.

Blitz: ...pff.

Moxxie: Sir, this is not something to joke about! Y/n could be in some serious trouble!

Blitz: Yeah, right. The Radio Demon is gonna get him. Look Moxxie, Y/n seems to be doing fine with what you're telling me so I'm going to assume that he is doing fine without us. If he doesn't come back, he's fired.

Moxxie: But sir-

Blitz: That's the end of it, Moxxie. Now please go do your job.

Millie and Moxxie would walk out. Both worried with how Y/n was doing, but with no way to help him. They decided that the best thing to do now is to wait.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the shop, Alastor would be silently watching as demons of all kind came and bought different kinds of flowers, some rare and exotic, others simple but beautiful. He'd walk into the office and into a secret room and press a button, an old timey elevator appearing just for him. Stepping in, he'd press the bottom floor button with his cane and wait to arrive at his destination.

As the elevator came to a halt, Alastor would walk out to see Y/n working on a table with multiple robotic parts. Placing a hand on his shoulder, he'd look ahead to see an entire factory creating different kinds of robots. While he wasn't a fan of this new technology, he thankfully would never have to touch it. Because now, he has his "business partner" to do it. Alastor would only smile more as he saw the progress Y/n was making, chuckling as he saw Y/n try to move around, only for the chains around his hands to become tighter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
(Lemme know what you think)