Dreams

Y/n would be huddled up in the corner of his room, staring at his hands, imagining the blood of the angel still stuck and dried out. He'd grow anxious and go to wash off his hands, as he looked into the mirror, he noticed the crack in his mask began to split more, cracking more and more as he touched it. As he realized his mistake, it was already too late. The mask would shatter, and along with it, a bloody scream.
.
.
.
Moxxie would be sitting on the couch sipping his coffee while reading the news, he'd be enjoying his time before Blitz would rip the paper out his hands.

Blitz: Mox, got a job for ya'.

Moxxie: *Sigh* Yes, sir?

Blitz: Y/n hasn't come into work yet and I'm too busy dealing with Stolas, can you go wake his ass up? I'll give you his address.

Moxxie: And Loona can't do it because?

Blitz: Because she is off her ass working, *It'd cut to Loona on her phone*, And you are doing nothing! Now go fucking get him! *He'd kick Moxxie out of the office, Moxxie would get up and look at the address Blitz gave him, eventually accepting the situation and following the directions to Y/n's apartment*

As Moxxie got to Y/n's apartment, he'd notice how run downed it looked compared to the other buildings next to it. Entering the apartment building, he'd notice the place was dead quiet, and no one was at the front desk. Moxxie would walk up the stairs and notice an opened door at the end of the hallway. Also noticing scratch marks and old vomit stains on the walls.

As Moxxie reached the end of the hall, he nudged the door open to reveal a surprisingly clean room with a single couch and a small tv, as he investigated the room. Moxxie would find a shadow leading to the bathroom, slowly inching towards the bathroom door, he'd see Y/n standing there.

Moxxie: Y/n, is that you? *No response* Blitz was wondering where you were and he sent me to come and check on you, are you oka- *He would notice some blood on Y/n's hands* Y/n, can you answer me?

Y/n: Moxxie. *Y/n would turn around, his mask no longer plastered on his face, his face only consisting of two yellow eyes with black pupils and teeth that formed a sharp grin* Don't you think it's time for us both to stop running from our pasts? Don't try to delay the inevitable. *Moxxie would take a step back, only to trip on a vine that had sprouted from the ground. Suddenly, multiple vines would sprout from the ground and wrap around him* It's time for us both to wake up from this nightmare, let me help you. *Moxxie would look up to find Y/n holding his hand out in front of him, a plant would sprout out from his hand, almost acting like a living animal, it'd observe Moxxie before striking, covering his face as he tried to struggle, eventually Moxxie would begin to lose air..*

Moxxie would wake up to Blitz slapping him awake, Millie would watch him with concer and Loona would still be at the front desk, watching her phone.

Blitz: Fucking hell Moxxie! You scared us. The hell were you doin'?!

Millie: Are you okay sweetie?! What happened?!

Moxxie: I-I..

Blitz: Y/n found you passed out on the street while on his way to work, d'you drink something?

Moxxie: Y/n..Y/n! Sir I gotta tell you something Y/n is-

Blitz: Oh, thank you Y/n. *Y/n would come in with teas for everyone, handing them out and holding the last one out for Moxxie, Moxxie would take it with caution before sipping it*
Anyways, you were sayin' Mox?

Moxxie: Nothing, sir, just paranoid.

Blitz: Right, well, get some rest and Y/n will cover your shift.

As Blitz and Y/n left to go do work, Millie comforted Moxxie, but Moxxie couldn't help but watch Y/n leave. As he looked down to Y/n's hands, he saw the faint stains of blood, scaring him even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
(Another Short Oneish)