Vincula

Y/n awoke to find himself lying on the same flat cardboard boxes he was last night, thankfully. As he got up, he tried to think to himself about where he could go now? He definitely couldn't go back to I.M.P because he was most likely fired for a while now. He also can't go back to his apartment because Alastor knows where it is. He decided to find a place to help him calm down.

Walking into the public garden, he noticed the old imp bodies laying around, waiting for a worker to come and toss them in the garbage, Y/n sat on a lone bench, watching as the blood red lake slowly flowed permanently, in a state of restlessness. Walking away from the garden, he'd feel some peace from his time there. But still couldn't get rid of the overwhelming problem of his "new business partner", as he thought hard about his situation. An idea came to play.

Stolas had been eating his sorrows away with some 'Eye-Scream: Dark Chocolate'. His eyeshadow a mess as he watched the show he always related to, 'Hell-a-Novela'. He'd been like this since the last time he saw Blitz at Ozzie's, and he wasn't gonna be getting better anytime soon.

While trying to enjoy his eye-scream, one of his imp servants would come into the room.

Imp Butler: You have someone waiting for you at the front door, your highness.

Stolas: Ugh, Tell them I'm busy.

Imp Butler: They say they can help out with your plants.

Stolas hadn't realize that he completely forgot about his plants, looking outside, he'd see that most of them had been dried out or close to dying. Cursing himself in his head, he'd walk to the front door and open it to find Y/n.

Stolas: Don't I..know you?

Y/n would nod in affirmation, showing him a prize he won a Loo Loo Land, hoping it'd help him recollect his memory.

Stolas: Oh! You're that sinner that Blitz had hired, I remember now. I heard that you ran away, is..everything okay?

Y/n would shake his head no, and he would go on to try and explain his situation with Alastor.

Stolas: I think I know what you're trying to say. You're saying you want a job here for protection against one of the Overlords?

Y/n would nod yes repeatedly.

Stolas: ..Alright, but you are not going to have it easy here, the plants here have a tendency to..eat whatever they can when they haven't had their food in a while.

Stolas would walk off and one of the imp servants would lead Y/n to one of the guest rooms, on the way there, he'd see Octavia walking down while focusing on her phone. Accidentally ignoring him as she walked away from him.

Imp Butler: Your room, sir.

Y/n would walk in and lay on the bed, the supports slightly creaking while adjusting to his large stature, while falling asleep. He'd feel the overwhelming feeling of being watched fly away from him.
.
.
.
The End.
(Author here, I plan to create a new chapter every day in celebration of Spring Break. So stay tuned!)