Bodyguard

It was another day in the Pride ring and nothing out of the ordinary was happening, besides the recent turf wars against overlords and daily murders. Y/n was walking down the road carrying some groceries when he saw something that caught his eye on the TV. It was him on the ground after being socked, apparently some paparazzi had gotten videos of the encounter.
Y/n would be annoyed, hoping that he wouldn't be noticed for the embarrassing incident.

Eventually, he'd arrive at the I.M.P. Office where he'd be immediately dragged back out by Blitz in order to go help with a job.

Blitz: Y/n! Get your ass in the van we're going to Loo Loo Land!

Y/n wouldn't have time to react before Millie would carry him and Moxxie out the office and into the back of the van. All the while talking about how she used to go to the amusement park when she was younger.

While on the way there, they'd stop by a big fancy castle, surprising Y/n, thinking this was Loo Loo Land. But he'd be more surprised when two Goetia's entered there van, Y/n had heard the name and the royalty connecting to it before.

Stolas: Hm, didn't know Blitzy hired sinners, what is your name?

Y/n would sign it, only to gain a confused look from the prince.

Octavia: He says his name is Y/n, dad. I'm Octavia.

He'd sign thank you to her before staying silent for the rest of the ride there. Ignoring the horrible karaoke that was being sung by Blitz about horses. Once they had arrived, Y/n would follow along with the group, keeping a lookout.

Octavia: So why do you work with them?

Y/n would turn his head to Octavia, signing that he needed the money, also that they're interesting to work with.

Octavia: Hm. *She'd go up ahead with her dad*

While everyone was going to do their own thing, Y/n continued to walk around the park, watching at how the rides sped up and slowed down, went up and around, it seemed almost nostalgic to him. Eventually he'd find Moxxie trying to win a thing for Millie.

Millie: Hey Y/n! Moxxie's trying to win me that thing! *She'd point to a duck thing*

Moxxie: Are you kidding I shot the thing!

Worker: Yes but it didn't go down y'see, that means to toy. Now move over so I can move closer to the lady~.

Y/n would quickly place down a couple bucks for a shot at the game, getting in between the worker and Millie.

Worker: Heh, this day just keeps gettin' better and better. *He'd say as he lit one of the bills he had, smoking it and exhaling into the air*

Suddenly, the worker would look away for a second and all most of the targets would be knocked down. Y/n would hold out his hand for his prize.

Worker: Wha-?! How did yo-?! Ah, forget it. Here's ya prize ya freak.

Y/n would tuck away the rocks in his pockets before going to take the prize, only for it to be crushed by Blitzo falling through the roof of the stand. As Millie and Moxxie went to help Blitz, Y/n would see Octavia going into the funhouse with Stolas following behind, as well as some assassin imps following Stolas. Sighing, he'd grab a prize and toss it to Millie before running off to protect Stolas.

As Stolas went into the funhouse, an Imp fell on his neck and held a knife to his neck, only for it to be quickly grabbed and knocked out by Y/n.

Stolas: Ugh, where is my Blitzy? *Y/n would point to him fighting a robot with a robot dragon* Alright, you go that way, we have to find my daughter. *Y/n would nod and split away*

Eventually, Y/n would come across a ride with Octavia in one of the seats, he'd slowly come over and sit down, not saying anything but still wanting to comfort her. He'd put a hand on her shoulder, only for her to reflexively pull back.

Octavia: Why are you here? Shouldn't you be busy guarding my dad or something? *Y/n would think of a joke to lighten the mood but couldn't, staying silent* I just..I just don't want him to leave me, alone. And go off with him.

She'd tuck away further into her arms, only to feel a hand on her shoulder, Y/n would gesture her to look into his hand, as he opened up his hand for her, a small little lavender sprouted out, wrapping around her wrist

Octavia: O-Oh, thank you. It's nice.

He'd nod before noticing Stolas finally finding them, he'd leave the seat, gesturing Stolas to sit next to Octavia before leaving them to talk. As he came outside, everything would be on fire and Millie, Moxxie and Blitz would be riding a robotic dragon to fight a robot. Tired of the day, he'd ignore the fight and stand out by the entrance, fiddling with a toy he found in the dump.

Eventually, Stolas and Octavia would come out, with the rest of the imps falling on the ground right next to them. They'd all get in the car and go to a store called Stylish Occult to buy and see some odd taxidermy. Eventually at the end of the day, they'd say their goodbyes to the Goetia's and Y/n would walk back home. Only to feel like someone was watching him.

While walking, Y/n could've sworn he heard the noise of a radio.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End