Execution

Y/n would be spending his day off out of walking around to see if any of his favorite stores were open. Unfortunately, none of them would be, in fact, the ones he got to were all boarded shut, the windows barricaded with wood planks and the doors fully locked. Y/n would be more confused when he realized that no one was out on the streets, confusing him.

He'd continue to walk around before he eventually arrived at the giant angelic hourglass, realizing that only a few particles of sand were left at the top. Not knowing and not wanting to see what happened when the bottom became full, he quickly journeyed back to his apartment, only for the ground to quickly rumble, looking up, Y/n would see some kind of angels come flying down, and fast.

It wouldn't take long for screams to be heard, Y/n could only watch as angel lookalikes broke through the shops and houses, ending anyone they saw. Y/n would find an alleyway and hide there, only to be kicked in the side and skid against the ground. Looking up, he'd see a grey angel, bearing a permanent smile and equipped with a shining spear, as it inched closer, he'd move backwards, eventually his back would be against the wall.

As the angel raised up its spear, Y/n's life flashed before his eyes and everything would go black. As he opened his eyes, he'd be in a garden that seemed almost familiar, full of a variety of plants, but the most prominent type being Anemones, confused as to why he wasn't in the alley anymore, he'd move closer to the flowers, taking a singular Anemone in his hand and smelling it, growing more relaxed.

Closing his eyes, he'd open them again to be back in the alleyway, only now he was standing up, and the angel pursuing him was now headless, in his hands the head of the angel. Its body writhed and wiggled as its blood splattered everywhere, coating the alleyway in a dark red liquid. Y/n would quickly drop the head, frantically looking around to see if someone saw him before dumping the body in a dumpster and sprinting out to his apartment, locking the door.

Y/n would be washing his hands in the sink, attempting to get the blood off his hands. As he stared in the mirror, he would notice a crack on his mask, he'd attempt to fix it with tape, but to no success. He'd eventually find a way to hide it with sun glasses. Finally sitting down, he'd stare at his hands for a while before eventually falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
The End.
(Short one today)