Springbroken

It had been a few days since Moxxie had gotten the nightmare about Y/n, and they still haven't been as welcoming to each other as they used to be. They all were now on the car ride back from a job and Blitz was blasting karaoke whilst everyone tried to block out his singing.

Eventually, as they got into the parking lot, Blitz would make some sharp turns before going straight to their parking lot. But before they could, a familiar pink sports car would take the spot, leading to Blitz hitting the breaks and everyone moving forward. Y/n bumping his mask since he didn't have his seatbelt on. As Y/n got out of the van, he'd notice Blitz arguing with the famous prick he had pissed off, Verosika Mayday.

As Blitz went from arguing to threatening, the same hellhound that socked Y/n would appear behind him. Wanting to help Blitz if anything happened, Y/n would begin to walk up to the group. Verosika would notice him.

Verosika: No way, you work with him? Can't believe I'd run into two shit-stains today. *Y/n would grow enraged and walk up to her, only to be stopped by her hellhound bodyguard* Oh, and Blitz, meet my new bodyguard, unlike your hellhound, he can actually do his job. Tata fuckstains. *She'd flip them both off before walking into the office building, Y/n would clench his fist and grab a pen his pocket and jam it into the back tire of the sports car, popping it without anyone noticing*

Loona: You two know Verosika Mayday?!

Blitz: Huh? Oh yeah. Wait Y/n how do you know her?

Y/n would show him the video that was spread across the media on Blitz's phone.

Blitz: Oh that bitch. *Y/n would nod agreeing*

Eventually the rest of the crew questioned blitz for a while, wondering if Verosika had brain damage, Y/n thought she did too.

As the I.M.P. Crew finally got to there floor, they'd see that Verosika was in the office right next to there's. With her bodyguard, Vortex, right outside her office.

Blitzo: Hiiii, big man. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?

Vortex mentions to a nearby room with neon pink hearts over double doors. "V" and "M" are spray-painted on the door windows across from the I.M.P. office room.

Vortex: She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second floor, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper.

Blitzo: Oh, COME ON!

Vortex: *scoffs* Sorry, man. *Vortex walks away*

Blitzo: *mutters* Oh, no you don't, bitch.

As Moxxie began to go on how he should go talk to Verosika, Y/n would only grow more annoyed as right after, he saw Moxxie being surrounded by Verosika and her posse with Blitz doing nothing. Tired and annoyed, Y/n went in Verosika's office and moved them aside, grabbing Moxxie and taking them to there office and placing him on the couch.

Eventually, Blitz would come back after making a bet and plan to beat Verosika at her own game, by killing more people then they could seduce, he would get the parking space back.

Loona: Hey, is there a way I can come with you guys this time?

Blitzo: Absolutely not, I forbid it. Not gonna happen. Sorry, sweetie. Spring break is no place for young, vulnerable goth girls. You know the kind of FREAKS up there who'd drool all over you!