Overthrown

It had been a normal night for Y/n(?). Nothing had seem out of the ordinary and his work on the latest Gard3n mechandise was slowly becoming complete, just a few twitches he had to fix. Unfortunately, a sudden sleepiness would soon begin to overtake his mind, his eyes slowly shutting on their own and his body becoming still.

As he woke up, he was back in the Garden. Looking around, he noticed the other part of him, simply standing there.
.
.
.
Y/n had spent a long time in the Garden, ever since Alastor had forced him to do his bidding and start building machines. He wondered how his coworkers were doing, thinking on how they maybe already forgot about him, he'd watch as the Dhalias before him stood still with no wind to bother them. He'd be taken out of his thoughts by a hand on his shoulder.

As he looked behind him, he'd be socked in the mask by the other guy. His nickname for him being Frowney.

Frowney: You.. you shut me out, put me back in our body. Now.

Y/n would still be recovering from the punch before his was grabbed by the collar and socked again.

Frowney: Now! Dammit!

He'd continue his onslaught, each punch becoming more powerful than the last. Eventually, as Frowney went to throw another punch, it'd be caught by Y/n.

Frowney: Tch, typical.

He'd knee Y/n in the stomach before shoving him on the ground.

Frowney: What was the plan when you got me back in here, huh? To tell me to "play nice" to "be like you"? This is why you are the pest in this situation, and also why, I need to exterminate you.

As Frowney went for the final blow, his hand would be held back by vines, thorns stabbing into his palm.

Frowney: Gah! What the?!

He'd pull back to no avail, vines would continue to wrap around him, dragging him back into the pond where he had first met Y/n.

Frowney: No! Stop! Don't do this!

His pleas would be silenced by the abyss of the pond, Y/n watching the scene in front of him. As he stared at his hands, a small flower would grow on his left hand, quickly sprouting into a Dahlia. As he stood up, he'd pluck the flower from his hands and let it go, as he did, his body would fall forward, waking him up as he impacted the ground.

Looking around him, Y/n would watch as the factory before him continued to build, and build. He'd dizzily stumble out of the factory and into the elevator, leaving the shop and sprinting away, finally letting his body fall onto a pile of cardboard boxes in an alleyway after he sprinted for what felt like hours.
.
.
.
.
.
The End.
(Please leave comments if your confused about this chapter or if you have questions)