The Meeting

Y/n had stared down the unknown entity standing behind him, his bright yellow teeth lighting the night as the sound of a radio became more frequent. Y/n was unsure on what to do, he didn't know whether to Fight or Flight, so he instead decided to wait to see what the man before him was there to do.

???: Greetings young man, I believe we haven't met before! My name is Alastor, and I must say it is nice to finally meet you! However don't think we have to bear our fists at each other today, if you hear me out.

Y/n watched as the man walked around him in a circle, observing him. Watching as his eyes looked him up and down.

Alastor: You see, I despise the new technology of today, I find it offensive to say that it could ever beat the radio when it comes to entertainment. Quite disgusting! But, I also do realize that I shan't live in the past no longer, and move forward with the new! So thats why I come to you with a "business" proposal.

Y/n would nod, allowing him to continue his business opportunity speech.

Alastor: I've been watching you for the past few days, and I've noticed that you have a gift of creating things, gadgets I suppose. So I thought to myself, what if I gave this man an offer? One he couldn't refuse.. *Alastor would widen his grin, believing he was getting to him* You see, I also realize that you have a hobby of gardening! I find that to be quite refreshing than all the murdering and arson, and I realized then that you were just the right guy for this kind of job! You could both work for me and for yourself! So, what do you say.. Do we.. Have a deal..? *The demon would extend his hand, a green aura consuming it as he showed it to Y/n.*

Y/n would think for a few moments, before shaking his head no. The demon before him would narrow his eyes, his grin slightly faltering but still there. He'd then chuckle.

Alastor: Well, then, I suppose we'll have to do this the hard way. *Tentacles would suddenly appear from the ground and attempt to grab Y/n, only for them to miss* Hm, you are more slippery than I thought, even if with such a big stature, oh well.

More tentacles would continue to sprout out, eventually wrapping around Y/n. Y/n would struggle to break free as he watched Alastor come forward, his body growing larger as horns began to grow out of his head. As Alastor finally came to Y/n, he began to beat him around, laughing as Y/n couldn't do anything. Y/n would try to stay awake and keep resisting, only to be knocked out.

As he woke up, he was back at the garden when he was about to be killed by that angel, instead noticing that there was a pond now, a small one with lily pads in the middle. Coming forward, he'd watch as the frogs sat on the pads and used their tongues to catch food, he'd smile before looking down at his reflection, only to see that something was different. His mask was frowning in his reflection, suddenly a hand would reach out from the pond and grab Y/n, pulling him in. As Y/n fell in, he could hear the sounds of voices, familiar ones, almost like memories. He'd eventually be pulled out by the unknown assailant, looking up, he'd see that it was... Him. But instead of his mask bearing a grin, it was instead replaced with a frown.

Y/n (??): Finally, I'm able to reach you, now stay here, I'll try to find a way out of this mess. *The other Y/n would walk off, only to be stopped by the original grabbing his foot* Stop it! We don't have much time, if I don't get us out of this we're both fucked. *He'd kick him away, entering through the pond*

Outside of the Garden, Alastor would notice Y/n waking up, only for his mask to change and mutate from a permanent grin to a frown, making him curious.

Alastor: Oh what's wrong Y/n, not enjoying the ride? I'm just following your wishes to not comply my dear. *He'd send out more tentacles, only for them to be easily exploded by some punches, amazed by his new strength, he'd send more, only for them to be eradicated as well* My, it seems you have finally woken up! Welcome back to the land of the dead! Hahaha! *Alastor would start to use his magic to slow Y/n down in order to catch him, only for Y/n to instead catch him off guard, punching him across the alleyway* Such power! I knew you were definitely something else! Ahh yes, but I am afraid we'll have to end this little game. *He'd launch chains at Y/n, wrapping around his body, he'd chuckle as he walked up to him* Just remember my friend, you were the one that wanted to do it the hard way. Now, hold still. *He'd attempt to reach through Y/n to grab his soul, only for his hand to be shocked, holding his hand, he'd wince in pain* Interesting.. It seems that you'll have some freedom. But for now, goodnight, and stay tuned~. *He'd knock Y/n out again with the end of his cane, Y/n's mask returning back to a permanent grin*

After the battle, Alastor would teleport with Y/n to somewhere, but where? It is unknown.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End
(Thank you for 1K Reads!)