Short

Y/n would be walking through the Pride ring to check out the stores, most of them consisting of different  varieties of merchandise. While walking, he'd catch sight of a televised interview with the Princess of Hell herself, Charlie Magne and her "new project", hearing about it made Y/n think for a moment before shrugging it off and continuing about his day.

Eventually reaching the I.M.P. Office, he'd attempt to greet Loona, with no response back from her and eventually enter his "office". That being the supply closet barely able to fit himself inside while also containing Blitz's research. While working on a weapon for Moxxie, the smell of smoke would start to invade the room and eventually flames would start to sprout out as well. Meanwhile outside:

Blitz: Now can someone PLEASE tell me that book is still intact, and where the fuck is Y/n?!

As he says that, Y/n breaks out of a window and falls down to the ground with a large splat. His body stuck upright like glue and his mask still intact.

Blitz: Great. Now you got that sniper rifle I was asking for Y/n? *Y/n quickly holds up a slightly burnt but still well made sniper rifle, Blitz quickly grabs it* Thanks. Now, let's go lick some ass!

As Blitz, Moxxie and Millie jump through the portal, Y/n would quickly get off the ground, rubbing the rubble off and notice the Loona had already left. A bit saddened by this, he sighed and decided to find a coffee shop in order to kill some time. Whilst in line, it soon became his turn to order:

Worker: Welcome to PentaBucks, how can I help you.

Y/n: *He would sign out his order*

Worker: ..Huh? Alright, fuck it just place your order into the tablet, don't get paid enough to learn fuckin' sign language.

Y/n would, and eventually find a place to sit and wait for his order. Whilst waiting, he'd notice a hot pink sports car park right in front of the restaurant, only hitting a few imps whilst parking. Stepping out of the car was a group of Succubi, suddenly, cameras appeared everywhere and started flashing the whole place. Annoyed, Y/n would grab his order and attempt to drink his coffee in peace.

Suddenly pink smoke filled out in the restaurant and out appeared a Succubus in some revealing clothing, Y/n had seen her before in posters, but didn't think he would ever see her in person. Eventually finishing his order, he would go to try and leave, only to be bombarded by paparazzi flashing cameras in his eyes. Unable to see, he would bump into someone unintentionally, knocking them over.

???: Watch it fatass!

Looking down, he'd see that he had bumped into the famous star herself, Verosika Mayday, going to help her, he'd quickly be socked in the face by an unknown assailant, making him fall to the ground. Looking up, he'd see a hellhound like Loona helping Verosika up.

Verosika: Tch, watch where you're going next time, or there won't be a next time.

He'd watch as the posse would walk off, rubbing his mask, he'd get up again and walk back to the office, stopping by some shops that piqued his interests. Eventually, he'd arrive at the office where they would be celebrating completing the job.

Millie: Oh, hey Y/n! Guess what! Moxxie killed a family!

Blitz: What the hell have you been doin'?

Y/n would consider telling them about his interaction with the famous pop star, but would shrug it off, instead enjoying some cake and celebrating Moxxie, who looked more depressed than happy.

Blitz: Y/n, I got a question for ya'. How do you eat?

Y/n would simply lift the lower bottom of his mask and take a bite of cake, chewing for a moment before taking another bite.

Moxxie: Wait, so that's a mask? It.. it isn't your face?

Y/n would look at him and tilt his head in a confused manner before nodding and eating another bite of cake, the rest of the team staring at him to try and see what is under his mask.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End.