Duty

A few weeks had passed since Y/n had begun to stay at the Goetia's castle, his time there being both challenging and relaxing. While he did have to deal with carnivorous plants, yes, the many times he had to listen to Stolas and his soon to be ex-wife, Stella, was painful to listen to. Made him wish he had headphones.

Stella: What about this one, do you want to fuck him too?! She tosses the imp she was holding right at Stolas's head, he'd dodge and Y/n would catch the poor imp before he fell out the window.

Stolas: What?! No, no! Stella-!

Stella did not wait, she had already gone and went to make more of a mess throughout the castle, most likely tearing down wall paper and setting fire to Stolas's clothes. Sighing, Stolas would just grab a box of cereal before grabbing a handful of what was inside and chomping on it.

Stolas: Y/n, do you want to go shopping? Or anything to get out of here? I could get you a gift or something, anything to keep me away from her.

Y/n would shrug before placing the imp down and going on to start the car for Stolas, making sure nothing had been boobytrapped with a bomb or something, since it had happened just last week, probably by Stella.

While driving on the way there, Y/n looked at his rearview mirror to make sure Stolas was okay back there, only to find him staring out the window, watching the turf wars happening far away from them. Y/n felt bad before going back to focusing on the road. While they went shopping, many people stared at them both, some camera men capturing a quick photo.

Stolas: I'm glad you wanted to go shopping, Y/n. It's always nice to get out of that house.

Y/n would look up at him, tilting his head in a confused manner.

Stolas: Well, Octavia is with her mother for the weekend, hence the fight this morning, and it's always lonely in that house without her. So I always try to find something to do, but then I always are hunted by some imp assassins. It's annoying. But now with you, at least I have someone to deal with it, and I'm not alone anymore. So thank you.

Y/n would simply nod, going on to order them both some Eye-Scream. Stolas would try to pay but Y/n would stop him, forcing him to watch Y/n pay. Y/n had also been doing well money-wise, his company that his "other self" had made was receiving mass praise for its usefulness and creativity. So thankfully, he was okay on that end. He also has heard no communication from Alastor, apparently he had gone quiet ever since Y/n had gotten control back from Frowney.

While enjoying their Eye-Scream, Y/n would continue to keep an eye of anyone watching them, which was hard because everyone was watching them. Growing anxious, he'd take Stolas's hand and lead him back to the car, taking him back to his castle in order to be safe. Much to Stolas's dismay, he was still happy to have gotten out of the house successfully.
.
.
.
Y/n would wake up early the next day, deciding to grab a cup of coffee from the nearby coffee shop he used to go to. Whilst ordering his drink, he'd still be receiving stares at the back of his head, grabbing a stranded newspapers on one of the tables, he'd read the news while sipping his coffee. And he would immediately spit out his drink after reading the headline.

Owl Prince Stolas's New Bodyguard: Worker or Lover?
Includes a recent interview with Stella Goetia, Stolas's ex-wife.

Y/n would stare at the headline for a few moments before stealing it and leaving the coffee shop, going to grab Stolas in order for him to meet with Stella and her brother, who he's never heard of before. As he led Stolas into the restaurant, he stood by his side, watching the trio banter on about their poor marriage and how bad of partners they are for each other.

While begging for this meeting to be over in his mind, Y/n would see a flaming..horse? Wouldn't take long for it to break through the wall and from on top of it came an odd looking imp, the guns he was holding seeming..different than the ones Y/n usually saw. The imp would go for Stolas, missing his first shot by a feather, as he went to finish the job. He'd be tackled by Y/n into the wall, breaking it and taking them outside.

???: Great..She never told me about a bodyguard. Fuckin' unbelievable.

Y/n wouldn't waste any time, throwing a punch, the imp would dodge, making Y/n punching through another wall, getting his arm stuck.

???: Gotta be quicker than that hog. This'll be great targeting practice.

As the imp went to load his gun, Y/n would hold his hand out, a singular flower growing out in the alleyway began to change and mutate, growing larger, it'd wrap its vines around the imp holding him down.

???: Hngh! Son of a.. The imp would slice the vine, quickly unloading a full barrel into Y/n chest. There, now..to find that pesky owl.

Y/n would stumble back, blood leaking out from under his mask, the holes in his torso continuing to shoot more blood. Y/n would stare at the blood on his hands, closing his eyes for the last time.
.
.
.
.
Y/n would wake up once again in the field, realizing that he most likely had passed now. He just tried to close his eyes again and wait for something to happen. And something did, sprouting out of the pond nearby was Frowney, but he looked..different, he'd walk up to Y/n.

"Frowney": So, look who finally came back, had enough of the real world? Wanted to come back to your fake plants? Your vines were a real fucking pain to rip off.

Y/n: We're dying. Why bother with the banter anymore, Frowney.

"Frowney": Incorrect, you're dying. And you just want to accept it. Pathetic.

Y/n: I can drag you back into that pond myself if I have to.

"Frowney": No need. Spending time in..that place gave me a new insight, it's why I wanted to meet with you when you came back.

Y/n would look at him, confused.

"Frowney": I know you care for people in a concerning way, especially those who help you. And I've come to this deal, I'll have control of our body for a single day out of the whole week, unable to do anything that might cause harm to anyone. And in return, you simply just allow me to become a part of this place he'd look all around the field. What do you say?

Y/n thought of it for a second, before shaking his hand, metallic wires coming out of Frowney's arm and vines coming out of Y/n's, they wrap together and suddenly Y/n would slowly open his eyes to reveal he was in some type of hospital, the Mechas Frowney had created aiding Y/n in his recovery. No other doctors seemed to be present. Y/n would soon fade out of consciousness. The Mechas continuing to perform their duty to their creator(?).
.
.
.
.
.
The End.