3.Red mountains pack

A large red brick wall met us. My father slowly down as he came upon it, the rest of the pack following behind.
        "Wow, that's so big! What is it?" Andrew exclaimed as he pretty much hovered over me to see through the windshield, his eyes following the large wall.
          "It's the red mountains pack line. Their alpha built it when he began his reign 15 years ago. They say they used the same rocks from the red mountains to build it, kind of like a warning to all his enemy." My father answered as he sat comfortably in his seat.
           We all knew the legend of the monster who lived behind the Great Wall. It had been almost a scary story to tell kids before bedtime. The youngest alpha to ever begin his reign at 16. His pack being attacked and yet he took down almost 100 rouges all alone, they say when the pack had found their alpha was standing on top of the mountains, bodies upon bodies littered at his feet making it look the mountains themselves were bleeding. The story goes that since that day, the mountains have never looked the same. Instead, it stayed a tinted red.
          From the backseat, I watched a large man built like a mountain, with golden hair stained from the sun and brown eyes coming out a thick wooden door from inside the walls. He walked over to the large wooden sliding doors and switly opened them. His hand waving us forward. My father took the moment and drove us inside, the rest of the pack following.
        Houses upon houses lined a single street, and as we drove past, people of different ages and colors wandered around. Most of them dressed up, holding bowls and containers of food walking towards the middle of town.
       "How many people live here?" I asked.
       "About 200. It's one of the largest packs that exist today." Vince answered, his body tense as always. He was right. Our pack was about an average size as most holding 70 wolves.
         Come to a large circle in the middle of town, we drove up to a very large mansion. Dozens of cars littered the driveway as well as the green yard.
        "This is it, the packs main pack house for expected guests." My father stated as he began his move out of the car. Vince followed, then Andrew, and lastly, using the sides of the car, I lifted my large dress out, following along with it. The bright sun and warm air blinded me, reminding me of how long we had been driving in the car. With a slight blurry vision, I quickly smoothed down my dress.
      As my eyes started to adjust and I looked up, I noticed the tall blonde man walking towards us. I couldn't help as I moved closer towards Vince. His large body shielded me.
       "Alpha Liam, we are so happy to have you here at the Red Mountains pack." I watched as his large tan hand gripped my father's. The muscles in his arm tensed as the grip tightened. My stomach began its familiar knots as I thought of how easily that hand could wrap around my throat.
       " Beta William, thank you so much for having us." He was a beta. Betas themselves had a power to them. They were second in command. But this beta almost radiated as an alpha. If he was only a beta, I couldn't imagine what his alpha was like. The thought made my stomach twist even more. I badly wanted to reach out and grip Vince, letting his body hold me upright.
        "Of course, please, follow me to the back of the house. That is where the ceremony is." My father began to follow him as did my brothers and dragged along behind. My stomach was so tight I felt like my insides were being shredded. Today was gonna suck.