22. Evil inside

Dirty blonde rouges pov;

I watched as they quickly left the building. Never once left my stance until I was sure they had left.
"Louis, we should go back to the alpha and report what we saw." Trent, the brown haired boy with freckles, stated.
"Maybe he will reward us since we saw her." Leo, the bald boy, replied.
"Will you both shut the fuck up." I turned towards them.
"Or did you forget who was with her. That's a problem."
All the boys tensed. Alpha of the Red mountains. Also known to us as the rouge killer. He has killed thousands of our kind since his very first shift.
He will fall my wolf and both grinned at that.
"Let's go!" I snapped at them.
Quickly we began our descent towards the back entrance of the mall.
"You smell that?" Said Trent. I had. My wold had already picked up their scents.
Turning down the left hall I instantly spotted them. Standing in front of a wedding dress boutique stood two males wolves and a female. The older male was talking to the younger one as the female stood against the wall, waiting patiently with a bag in her hand.
It was obvious that by their aroma, they were wolves of a higher class. A alphas or a betas probably.
My wolf began to boil beneath the surface.
Just as I had sensed them, it didn't take them very long to do the same to us.
They stood tall and tensed as we began to pass them, their heads turning our way.
"Filthy mutts." The older one said, just loud enough for a wolves ears to pick up on.
Next to me, I could feel Leo begin to stur at the comment. I waved my hand at him slightly to tell his wolf to back off.
" Have a nice wedding." I replied, grinning as we finally passed by.
As we excited the backdoor, we quickly ran into the lush green forest. As I ran, the pounding rain completely drenched me.
My bones began to shake and break as I continued. Jumping over a dead fallen oak, I landed on all 4 paws. My wolf quickly shook his body, erupting the wet drops off his fur before he continued running with a grin on his face.