8. Hands

(Picture of Beta William. Second in command to Alpha Zine.)

Alpha Zine's Pov:

She was intoxicating. Her scent smelling heavily of morning dewy grass. Her features easily showed the womanly curves of her body in the tight dress that dared to allow the tops of her breasts to peek out. Her cheeks were so beautifully rounded with plump lips and gorgeous green eyes.

Intoxicating was the perfect word, for all women were just that, toxic. I hated being a man wolf sometimes, our hormones roaming like a wild man wanting to grab and mate without a single thought. It's often what brought us to our own doom.

And yet, I couldn't help but watch as the alpha of the Black moon pack took her hand and led her upon an open area. His hands dared as he reached out and placed them upon her waist. Her own hands landed upon his chest. My jaw locked, and my hands began to turn into fists under the table.

Kill him, rip his throat out in front of her, and take her and mate with her. My wolf said deep within my mind. Like I said, wolf hormones. As much as part of me wanted to do just that, I also couldn't. Being an alpha ment having restraint, being smart and planning. It was the only way to survive.
I continued to watch as the two danced, his face mere inches from her. I frowned. She probably liked it. Most females liked the attention of males, and being she was of an alpha bloodline, she definitely more than likely got the attention. She probably grew up in a home where she had everything given to her just by her batting her eyes. And yet, she still managed to hold my attention as well.
"She looks stunning, doesn't she?" Liam said. Out of the corner of my eyes, I see him talking to William as they both have watched the two dancing.
"Yes, indeed she is." William stated. My arms tensed even more under the table. Part of me wanting to grab him by the back of the neck and make him submit like a wolf does to a pup. I internerally groaned. My wolf was getting into my thoughts. His intense hormones and dominance seep in with my own.
" I was hoping that by bringing her here, it would help find her mate. My daughter is 18, and although I can tell part of her, he seems uninterested at finding her mate, I know overall it will be the best thing for her. Here's to hoping Jax is the answer." Her father chuckled. His eyes gleamed in both the lit torches and the bright moonlight.
18 was an older age for a female to still be looking for a mate. Usually, once the first change is made, most wolves find their destined partners, and if not, some choose who they wish to continue their bloodline. But the idea that she was uninterested in her mate excited me. I smirked. Maybe this she wolf had a little more to her than I had originally thought.
Looking back at the two dancing, I suddenly felt my anger once again flare up as I watched Jax's hand slowly weave down Arias back. I knew exactly what he was doing. Without thinking, I stood and began my stride over to the two.