𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆

President Coriolanus Snow, leader of Panem. He watches every single Hunger Games, closely and carefully. This year's victor has caught his eye, she's determined and intelligent. Her devoted alliance with the Capitol pleases him. He has been looking forward to officially crowning Lilith Monroe the Victor of the 66th Annual Hunger Games.

The cheering crowd makes it hard for Lilith to focus, but she manages to keep a small smile on her face as she stands before the Capitol. She tries not to think about how high up the platform is.

Lilith resists the urge to rip the tight and scratchy necklace off of her. It's a thick bejeweled choker with diamonds hanging off the end. The dress that it's paired with is rather simple. It's a white (shocker) flared out, floor-length dress, with a very open back. The thin straps hold the back up. The neckline being a v-neck, it doesn't go down too far, and she's thankful for that.

The breeze sends chills down her exposed spine, she just wants to get this over with. President Snow addresses the crowd. He then picks up the crown, and turns to Lilith. The blonde steps forward. The president steps closer to Lilith, and raises the crown to her head. He delicately places the crown on top of her head. With this whole get up, Lilith looks like she was born and raised in the Capitol.

"I was impressed by your actions in the games." President Snow says to the Victor.

"Thank you. It was an honor." Lilith replies swiftly.

The president smiles. "You could really fit in here."

"I plan on it." The blonde muses. She flashes her prettiest smile. President Snow turns back to the crowd, raising his hands, signaling them to cheer.

Lilith walks to the edge of the platform, she begins to smile and wave to the Capitol citizens. President Snow turns his head slightly to see the blonde, gaining the slightest of smirks on his face.

Silas is waiting for Lilith once she gets done being crowned. A soft, genuine smile makes its way on her face when she sees him, much different from the one she puts on for the Capitol. With him putting his arm around her, they walk back to the apartment for one last time to pack. Lilith doesn't pack much, as she has a whole wardrobe back home.

The blonde slumps into the couch, exhausted from the day. She sighs deeply and stares at the ceiling. The District two victors have an early train ride in the morning. Lilith wonders what is awaiting her arrival. Are her parents going to be proud of her? Are they going to throw her a party? What about the other victors? Is there some sort of club she needs to join now? She has so many questions, and she can't wait to get home. But, she's scared, although she wouldn't tell anyone.

"Hey Lil, I got dinner." Silas calls from the door, freeing Lilith from her mind. "I made arrangements so we can have a quiet meal by ourselves."

Lilith jumps up from her seat and walks over to the kitchen counter. "Perfect." It really is. The last thing she wants is more socializing.

The pair silently enjoy their food, every so often one annoying the other in fun. "I know something's bothering you." Silas says, changing his joking tone to a serious one.

"What happened to joking around?" Lilith quips, smirking. Silas gives her a look, making her drop the smirk and look at her plate.

"So, what's bothering you?" He presses, setting his fork down, folding his hands together on the table.

"Nothing. Everything." The blonde mumbles. "I just want to live the life I was promised. But, I have a feeling that it is going to be more complicated than that."

Silas sighs at her confession. "Hate to tell you this, but that feeling is right. It is going to be more complicated. But, you'll get through it. You're tough."