×♡× Chapter 1 - "Another Day Another Drink" ×♡×

×♡×(Me? Making fanart for my own fanfic? Could never)TW: Self harm, uh alot of blood

×♡×
(Me? Making fanart for my own fanfic? Could never)
TW: Self harm, uh alot of blood

  Luke walked up to the bouncer, hands warm in leather pockets as he roughly glanced at the tall, burly man before being let in. He didn't bother looking at anyone. Staring down at the ground to avoid any sort of eye contact and ignore the glances he got as he walked in through the door, immediately catching the eye of the lovely bartender.

“Here once again Luke, want the usual or maybe you're feeling something different?” she was cleaning a small, round glass, looking at Luke's deprived face. Her southern accent flowed through smoothly as she placed the glass to its respective spot, fluffing up her poofy afro and putting her full attention to the man across from her. 

“Just the usual.” He said just loud enough to hear, fumbling with the small sum of money he had in his torn leather jacket and handing her a 5 dollar bill and a 1.

$25 dollars was just enough to get through the night.

“Comin’ right up honey” A small spike jabbed in his chest at the word ‘honey'. He liked when she called him that. Made him feel special.

As she made him his drink, Luke started staring blankly at the colorful, neon-lighted counter below him, the bright blues, purples, and pinks putting him in this dark trance that swirled in his head beautifully with his dark, clouded mind.

He felt the presence of another person sitting next to him. He tensed a little, moving further away from the man as discreetly as he could in his tiny bar stool. Trying to give the man space.

His drink was placed down in front of him before hearing the bartender's voice speak to the man next to him, which he hadn't even glanced at to see what the man had looked like.

“Hey Ash! Having fun out there tonight?” The dark skinned woman asked, Luke was drinking his alcohol silently as he may or may not have been eavesdropping on their conversation. 

“You know it. You know this is one of my favorite places to hang out during breaks.” Luke frowned slightly.

The only person he thought he had a connection with truly in his life was the bartender, he always thought he could talk to her and explain his problems easily and she made him feel comfortable.

But it seems her and this “Ash” person seem much closer than he could ever wish he were. Luke thought Ash seemed like some cocky fuckboy though just based off the first thing he said.

“That's amazing love, Are Mike and Cal here with ya tonight?” She was mixing up a drink, soon passing it off to someone else sitting down. Today seemed pretty busy.

“Nah, just me.” Ash grinned at her. But it didnt seem flirty, more in a friendly way.

The bartender seemed to have been drifting her attention to a group of girls who were eying her up like a piece of meat. Even going as far ahead to even flirt with her. I kept my head down, eyes zoning into the pretty neon colors inside the glass counter, sipping on my beer. I always felt so quiet and weird when people were near me.