×♡× Chapter 10 - "Getting (it) On" ×♡×

×♡×

He slammed me against the wall, kissing me roughly. His tongue practically fucked my mouth as I moaned, trying to pull him closer to me, His hands held my waist before pulling away. 

“Fuck, Luke.” He whispered. I couldnt help but kiss him roughly again. He groaned into the kiss as he gripped the back of my hair. Tugging until he made me pull away. His gasps heaving.

“My room…now.” Ashton murmured. Snaking his hands down to my clothed thighs. “Jump.”

I jumped up into his arms and he held onto me tightly. Fuck, how strong is this man? 

He brought me up the stairs as I left marks on his neck. Red and purple spots decorating them as he panted.

We entered the room and he set me down on the bed. It felt warm and soft against my back as he leaned down and kissed me one more time.

“Today will be very exciting for you, love.” He mused, pressing feather-light kisses on my neck and shoulders. 

“What are you gonna teach me, first, daddy?” I teased, my hips rotting up into the tent in his pants, making him let out a groan.

His lips brushed against my ear gently as he spoke. “I'm gonna edge you until you're begging for me to stop.” 

I moaned at his words. I've heard of edging before but I've never tried it. But it sounds really fun. 

“Safewords?” He ran his hands through my hair as he asked. “Red, yellow and green, Daddy” I tugged at my bottom lip with my teeth, smirking up at him

“Good boy.” He kissed me one last time before getting up and walking to the bedside drawer, pulling out some lube, two pairs of fluffy handcuffs, and what looked like a plug.

“I need you to tell me your safeword with these.” He asked, setting the items on the bed gently. 

“Green, daddy.” I said, staring at the handcuffs.

“Please, call me sir, or master tonight.” He ran a hand through his darkly dyed hair and ordered me to put my hands up beside my head. I nodded my head in obedience.

“Take off your clothes.” I was nervous, but I was mostly excited. I wanted to try this with Ashton. I haven't done much besides vanilla sex and masturbating. Maybe some scratching and hickeys.

I took off my clothes, it wasn't sensual or anything but he helped me take them off and put them somewhere else nicely which I appreciated. Once I was naked, a light blush tainted my cheeks. 

Seeing him fully clothed while I was naked made me feel almost humiliated.

He connected the two handcuffs to my wrists, connecting the other ends to these little hooks connected to the bed. When he was done, he gently ran his hand down my torso.