×♡× Chapter 5 - "Very hot" ×♡×

×♡×

Luke didn't feel miserable. He didn't feel upset. Nor did he actually crave the mediocre drink he could barely afford as he walked into a specific club. 

No, he was craving something different. Preferably someone different.

He looked around the room, seeing plenty of other people dancing and living their life. Until he stopped and saw the head of dyed black curly hair.

Luke almost immediately saw him. fit body seated at a comfy looking couch, not interacting with anyone around him with his arms resting on the top of the couch. A glass was in his hand as his eyes glazed against the room. He oozed dominance from his character, yet a watchful expression was set on his face. Had he been looking for Luke too?

Luke felt many emotions. Unsure of what to do. Luke really wanted to talk to Ashton more. He wanted to learn more about him and maybe even do that thing Ashton was very blatantly hinting at doing. 

In the very back of his mind he knew that this would all end up into shit. Nothing good will come out of it. But his deep interest and excitement around Ashton fueled him more to keep going and take the risk even though he knew it would continue this never ending cycle of heartbreak.

His eyes widened when Ashton caught Luke looking at him. They stared at each other across the room until Ashton gave him a sincere smile. Waving at him. Luke shook all thoughts out of his head and began walking towards Ashton. And even though Luke was taller than Ashton, his presence was very large, making Luke feel overwhelmed yet excited to talk to his favorite person.

“Luke! It's so nice to see you come back!” Ashton smiled, tipping the last bit of his drink down his throat. Making Luke's knees weaken when he saw the muscles in Ashtons throat swallow the liquid. Luke briefly wondered what it would feel like to lick it.

“Come, sit down, if you want to of course” Ashton gestured to the empty spot beside him and Luke grinned, trying to contain the rush of excitement he felt as he slipped in the spot next to Ashton. Ashton keeping a safe distance from Luke as he touched the rim of his glass with the tip of his finger. 

“How have you been Luke? It's been a little bit since I've seen you” Ashton seemed so calm. Luke's shoulders relaxed as he felt old socializing skills swiftly return back to him.

Luke didn't think about how Ashton is acting like his little panic never happened. It registered in Luke's mind. But he thought it was better that way.

“It's been alright. I got stuck in the hospital for a couple days because of an accident. I'm all good now though!” 

As Luke was speaking, he noticed Ashton pursed his lips when he mentioned the hospital. He had this expression he couldn't really describe. It made him scared he said the wrong thing but he replied nonetheless.

“Well that's good that you're feeling better. Would you like me to buy you a drink? I'll get you whatever you'd like.” Luke's eyes widened at this. Ashton wanted to pay for his drink? 

“Oh geez, no it's all good. I got enough money to get my own drinks” 

Luke didnt have enough money to get him his own drinks.

“Nope, I'm paying for you, I'm gonna make sure you pay nothin' tonight, come.” Ashton urged Luke and he had no choice but to say yes. He followed Ashton in the crowds until they sat at the bar. It was a different bartender than Luke's favorite. Which was fine. When they both ordered, Luke heard Ashton sigh deeply.