×♡× Chapter 13 - "Toys" ×♡×

×♡×

I sighed and scrolled through my phone. Ashton was off at work at the moment, and I had practically cleaned every part of my apartment. I started scrolling through my phone, and googling some things I had never even typed or written out before.

I wanted to look into some BDSM articles, and general information on the topic, ever since about 5 days ago when he showed me and had me experience what edging was like, how could I not get more interested?

Scrolling and clicking through a few websites, online stores, articles, whatever I could find on the topic. A few times I accidentally went on some porn website which I wasn't really a fan of, but it was fun researching this... In a weird way.

I didn't even know 90% of this shit existed?! Candles, Ice, Pet play? I mean an old ex of mine called me pet sometimes, right? Is that what pet play is? Fuck- MACHINES?

“Holy shit..” I saw an image of some sort of fucking machine. A dildo would be placed at the end of some sort of pole and would do the fucking for you?

I felt myself grow even more nervous at the thought of it. Not sure how I felt about that. I chuckled dryly at the thought.

I looked through a few more things. My shoulders tensed when I saw an image of a massive ‘dragon’ dildo…? Okay hell no I'm too far. I'm done.

Can it even stretch that far to fit it????

Oh ew don't imagine that..

With a red face, I shoved my phone on the floor below me and buried my face in one of my old couch pillows. Do people seriously do that to themselves?...Would I be doing that? I really hope Ashton isn't into that because Jesus Christ no.

I decided to get up and maybe try cooking. I order out too much or straight up not eat any dinner at all.

After a few hours of trying to find a recipe online, and cooking it with the minimal items I had. I used my arm to swipe the sweat from my forehead when I finished.

I hummed at the taste of the food. It surprisingly tasted good considering I didn't do much but remember tiny things from culinary class in Sophomore year.

I smiled and continued eating my food, watching some random channel on the TV as I did.

My phone rang just as I was about to get up and clean my dishes. I picked up my phone and smiled while reading “My Knight <3” at the top of my screen.

“Hey” I giggled, getting up from the couch and putting my plate in the sink.

“Hi, my prince, I just got out of work for a bit. How’re you feeling?” Ashton's warm voice fell through the speakers, making my smile widen. I could notice a slight tiredness in his voice.

“I’m doing alright. I decided to cook a little. Just finished it” I chuckled, swaying my hips a little before leaning my back against the counter.

I decided that I wasn't ready to lose my dignity and tell him I was literally researching BDSM.

“That's amazing love, I'm so proud of you for doing that all by yourself.” Ashton praised, making me blush hard.

I forced in the girly giggle inside of me, trying not to go absolutely crazy for this man. I mean how could I not when he treats me like a literal god?

“So I was thinking, it's been a little bit. And was wondering if maybe you would like to come to my place.” I felt a feeling in my stomach arise when I heard the tone of his voice change. Teasing yet hopeful. Oh it's like he read my mind.