Introduction

Copywriting:

  Jiang Xu was reborn, back to the 1970s , and discovered that she was the control female supporting character in a period novel.

  The heroine is her cousin Jiang Yue. Although Jiang Yue's parents died young, she is hard-working and capable, and has the talent of "affability", which allows her to easily gain favor and good luck from others.

  Although she regretted her marriage to her father-in-law, she soon married a better brother Bing. Brother Bing rose through the ranks, and her life was smooth and happy.

  And Jiang Xu is a perfect control group. In an era when food and clothing were scarce, she was still cowardly and cowardly, and wanted to marry into the county town by force. Unfortunately, she was entrusted with a wrong person, and she finally divorced the scumbag and left home.

  During this period, her mother had an accident while on the road, her eldest brother encountered a pack of wolves while going into the mountains, and her second brother also fell ill due to overwork and died early.

  In short, he went through many ups and downs and died alone.

  Jiang Xu's rebirth was not in vain this time. First, she knew Jiang Yue's secret. Jiang Yue's "affinity" talent skill had always been supported by Jiang Xu's dislike of others, that is, He said that Jiang Yue's success in life was all because Jiang Xu was hated by others. Do you think it's ridiculous?

  Second, Jiang Xu discovered that her favorite ant space had followed her back. The space could raise chickens and plant trees. In an era when food and clothing were scarce, she had countless resources.

  Later, Jiang Yue discovered that the troubled Jiang Xu was still doing the same thing, but for some reason, she was extremely popular. Not only her parents and brothers praised her, but also people from all over the country praised her.

  Even being a seductress is no longer annoying. Did she bind her "affinity" skill to a loneliness?

  --

  Qin Lian was well-known as the flower of the mountains in the Provincial Military Region. Sisters-in-law from various families competed to introduce him to someone, and the leading figures in the art troupe chased him for three years, but he remained unmoved.

  People in the military region speculated one after another about what kind of heavenly beauty could catch the eyes of Commander Qin.

  Unexpectedly, when he came back from a vacation, Qin Lian made a love report.

  The target is a small village girl from Hongxing Commune. It is said that she is good at raising chickens and farming. She is big and round and is very good at fighting.

  Everyone in the military area was shocked, wondering whether Qin Lian was bewitched by a vixen who shouldn't have appeared after the founding of the People's Republic of China.

  Until one day Qin Lian came back to join the army with a girl who was as beautiful as a fairy.

  The military camp was in a frenzy that day, with everyone scolding those who spread the rumors.

  What's wrong with the little village girl? Such a little village girl should give them a group.

  Qin Lian sneered: You have a pretty good idea.

  【Reading Guide】

  *The parents are short-lived and engaged in career, daily flow, and the male protagonist's early background.

  *Imagination, the character's three views are not the same as the author's three views, and the novel world is not the same as the real world.

  *Protect wild animals and care for the natural environment.

  Content tags: A refreshing article about a reborn female partner in a portable space, a relaxing article about the times

  Protagonist: Jiang Xu┃ Supporting role: Qin Lian┃

  One sentence introduction: After rebirth with space, you will win.

  Purpose: Be kind to others