Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 Returning to Hometown

The news that Jiang Xu was admitted to Capital University and ranked first in liberal arts in Ning Province quickly spread throughout the Ning Province Military Region.

Liu Jingguo made a direct call and called Qin Lian to his office. After confirming the news, he pointed at Qin Lian and shook his head: "Tell me, you have been hiding such a big thing. When I asked you before, you What do you mean, don't know, don't know, don't understand? Hey, you kid, are you treating me as an intelligence agent?" Qin Lian raised his eyebrows and

said nothing, but the meaning on his expression was very clear: Aren't you an intelligence agent?

Liu Jingguo felt a headache: "Go, go, don't forget me at the college entrance banquet later."

Qin Lian saluted: "Yes."

Liu Jingguo waved his hand, signaling him to leave quickly.

After Qin Lian left, he picked up the phone and called the Capital Military Region. While waiting for the call to be connected, he couldn't help but laugh: "Damn, I have really become his intelligence agent for Qin Zhigang." Soon,

the call came. Got connected.

Liu Jingguo opened his mouth with one sentence: "Old Qin, when will the intelligence fee you owe me be settled?"

Qin Zhigang: "..."

Silent for a moment, he said, "Just tell me what you want."

Liu Jingguo chuckled: "That cake you hid Tea."

Qin Zhigang felt deeply that this man was taking advantage of the situation, but he had no choice. Who allowed his son and daughter-in-law to be in the military area, and who allowed him to have a bad relationship with his son?

He sighed secretly: "Okay, can I bring it to you when you come to the capital for a meeting later?"

Liu Jingguo was satisfied and said cheerfully: "I'm not taking advantage of the situation, I'm here to bring you good news, and I'm not allowed to accept any money. What?"

Qin Zhigang said with a hint of urgency in his voice: "What?"

Liu Jingguo: "Your wife over there was admitted to Capital University, and she got the top score in liberal arts in Ning Province. Don't you always want her to go to Capital University? University, now my wish has come true."

Qin Zhigang was silent for a moment, and it was difficult to digest the news: "The child really came to the capital and was admitted to the Capital University?" He

was even from Ning Province. First in liberal arts.

Qin Zhigang not only felt that his wish came true, but also found it a bit incredible.

Liu Jingguo: "No, how come you, an old boy, are so lucky? When you give birth to a son, you don't have to worry about it and he grows up on his own. When your son marries a wife, you don't even care at all, okay? , my wife is so good, tsk tsk, you are so lucky."

He was really a little envious and jealous of Qin Zhigang. The key was that this man failed in handling family relations, but his son was so successful.

Liu Jingguo said confidently: "Just tell me that I want you a cake of tea. Isn't it too much?"

Qin Zhigang showed a long-lost smile: "It's not too much."

After that, all the gossip about Jiang Xu in the military compound quickly disappeared. .

Really, there is nothing more to say.