Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 An County Farm

  Jiang Xu didn't know that she was exchanging meat, and was seen by those two bad guys Zhu Fenmin and Zhang Meilian, but in fact, it didn't matter if they were seen. She was just trading her good meat for pigs, and anyone who saw it would only know it. Said she was at a disadvantage.

  She rode her bike to the farm in Anxian County. The initial freshness of the ride wore off, and the ride turned into mechanical physical labor, especially when the sun came out, which made her a little hot and made her sweat. But when she thought about being able to see her uncle on the farm and, well, eat meat, Jiang Xu felt that she could still persevere.

  More than half an hour later, Anxian Farm arrived.

  You cannot enter the farm casually. Jiang Xu stopped the car, stood outside the security room and shouted inside: "Comrade, I'm looking for Xiang Junfeng."

  The comrade in the security room looked out the window. He had some impression of Jiang Xu. The niece of technician Xiang's family had come here often before, so he smiled and asked Jiang Xu to wait.

  Jiang Xu nodded, found a shady corner and waited.

  In the farm, Xiang Junfeng was picking oranges in the orange garden with others. The big speaker on the telephone pole not far away suddenly rang: "Technician Xiang Junfeng, Technician Xiang Junfeng, your niece is here to see you." , Come to the security room quickly--"

  Someone next to him laughed and said, "Oh, Junfeng, that fairy-like niece of yours is here again. Hurry up and pick her up, so that we don't have to wait for a long time."

  Xiang Junfeng was a little surprised, but he immediately put down the picking scissors, took off his gloves, and said with a smile: "Okay, you guys go ahead and I'll ask for leave."

  He and Jiang Xu were only seven years apart. Jiang Xu had stayed at her grandmother's house for a while when she was a child. At that time, he, his teenage uncle, led a pink and jade doll to chase cats and dogs all day long. In Junfeng's mind, Jiang Xu was brought up by him. Can this relationship be bad?

  The girl hadn't been to the farm for a while, and he was actually thinking about it, so he quickly packed up his things and left.

  When Xiang Junfeng walked away, someone whispered softly: "This is where we come to eat and drink again and get money and tickets. The same goes for technician Xiang. It's okay to spend money for nephews and nieces. This niece is not named Xiang. Isn't this just for outsiders?" Does it cost money?"

  "He doesn't have a niece. I heard that all the children in Lao Xiang's family are boys. Things are rare and valuable, so this only niece is particularly valuable. It's also because of this that the child is spoiled like a bourgeois. She's like a young lady, she's 17 or 18 years old, and every time she comes here she has to have a technician cook for her."

  "Oh, no matter how good-looking a girl like this is, it's hard to find a husband. As the old saying goes, marry a virtuous wife. Who would be willing to marry an ancestor and go back to provide for her?"

  Seeing that they were talking more and more outrageously, someone who was close to Xiang Junfeng couldn't help but said angrily: "It's none of your business that people are willing to pamper their nieces. They are really idle. And Aunt Gao, what you said, your family Which family is the boss married to?"

  This tall aunt has a picky and mean temper. Everyone in the farm knows her well and is unwilling to introduce a partner to her boss. Her boss is almost thirty and has not found a partner yet. This age is considered worthy of recognition these days. Old bachelor. At this point, she dared to say that it was difficult to find other people's in-laws. She really didn't have any leverage.