Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 The conspiracy behind it

  On this day, the members of Xiaoyan Brigade were really hit one after another. Too many things happened.

  First, a boy was adopted into Old Man Hu's family, and then the two grandsons of Mr. Jiang's family disappeared. Then everyone helped chase the kidnapper, and then they found someone blocking the road and robbing them. Then everyone went to the commune police station to watch a lot of excitement. In the middle There were several scoldings and fights.

  This was not over yet. When everyone returned to the village, they immediately heard that the People's Liberation Army who had helped catch the kidnappers was actually here to find Widow Qiao. Widow Qiao was actually a heroic widow who was forced to stay where she was by her vicious husband's family. He couldn't go down any more, so he fled to their group.

  It's really one thing after another, which is dizzying.

  It is conceivable that, let alone the recent period, even this whole year ago, their Xiaoyan Brigade will firmly occupy the headlines of Red Star Commune.

  For several days in a row, the village was as lively as the Chinese New Year.

  After all, the weather is cold now, and there is less work in the fields. With nothing to do, why don't you visit relatives and friends? Other brigades don't know, but the number of people coming to Xiaoyan Brigade to visit relatives and friends has increased dramatically. There is an endless stream of people coming and going, and the members of Xiaoyan Brigade feel that they have never noticed before that they have such a good relationship. so good.

  Of course, this is all for later.

  Back on that day, Qin Lian and the others found Qiao Cuilan accompanied by the brigade cadres. In fact, there was no need to identify her. Several of them knew Qiao Cuilan.

  Seeing that her husband's comrades still found the mother and son after so many years, Qiao Cuilan hugged her son and cried loudly on the spot.

  When she was bullied by her husband's family before, she could not help but blame her husband for leaving them orphaned and widowed. But at this moment, she once again deeply felt that what her husband did was great and his sacrifice was great. It is remembered by many people.

  Seeing that mother and son were doing well, Qin Lian and the others were very pleased.

  They left some money notes for Qiao Cuilan and her son, and promised to Qiao Cuilan that they would keep the whereabouts of their mother and son secret, and at the same time contact the local armed forces to help them restore the relevant treatment for the bereaved families of martyrs.

  Except for the treatment that the old man and old lady deserved, the Bao family will maintain the treatment they deserve, and the rest will be stopped. At the same time, the things that they have embezzled over the years that should belong to Qiao Cuilan and her son will be taken back, and they will be held accountable in accordance with regulations. .

  Qiao Cuilan felt relieved when she heard that her whereabouts would be kept secret. Over the years, she changed her name and did not dare to expose herself. She was afraid that the Bao family would find her and force her to marry. Secondly, she was afraid that they would steal her soldiers. .

  After leaving Qiao Cuilan's house, Qin Lian and others were filled with sadness.

  They mobilized a lot of efforts and searched for Qiao Cuilan and her son for several months, but there was no news at all. In fact, they had doubts as to whether they were still alive.