Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 Getting Started

  Jiang Yue's incident caused an uproar in Xiaoyan Brigade. After all, the number of people who went to the commune was only a minority. There were many more people who did not see the scene. Listening to other people's accounts, they just found it unbelievable.

  Such a well-behaved girl could actually do such a vicious thing, even if it was just for Jiang Lao'er's family to live in private land like that, she actually reported it to Jiang Xu to the Revolutionary Committee? Many days have passed, and the people in the village are still a little overwhelmed.

  In the meantime, Mrs. Jiang went to Mrs. Jiang's house and stood outside the door and cursed Jiang Xu for being so cruel. Even if Jiang Yue did something bad, it was her family, so couldn't she solve it at home? Let Jiang Yue go directly to the Revolutionary Committee.

  However, some members who were present at the time came out and said some fair words. Jiang Xu was really not to blame for this incident.

  Jiang Xu had obviously known for a long time that Jiang Yue had bad intentions, but she had held the evidence in her hands but had not had an attack. She was probably concerned about the friendship between relatives and wanted to give Jiang Yue a chance. Who made Jiang Yue himself so cruel? If it were to cause trouble at the Revolutionary Committee, it was Jiang Yue himself who started the trouble.

  In this matter, it is not an exaggeration to say that Jiang Yue suffered the consequences.

  Everyone can understand Mrs. Jiang. She single-handedly pulled her granddaughter to such a big size. How could she have expected such a result? But no matter how unhappy you are, if you want to scold you, you should go to the Revolutionary Committee to scold Jiang Yue who is not sure whether he is possessed by a ghost. You can't scold Jiang Xu after all. He has been wronged enough.

  The matter had just subsided, and then someone discovered that Jiang Xu started going out every day. I went out early in the morning, and when I came back it was completely dark, and it was like this every day. So some people speculated whether Jiang Xu had started working as an agricultural technician.

  The truth about their family's private land has been revealed, and I heard that the soil and chemical fertilizer test in the commune was also quite successful. Of course, this was what I heard from people in the commune compound who were watching the excitement that day. So it stands to reason that Jiang Xu's job as an agricultural technician should be finalized, right?

  Someone couldn't help but run to ask Xiang Chunlan. Then, after keeping a low profile for so many days, Xiang Chunlan, who could no longer suppress her inner joy and laughter, replied in a reserved yet showy tone: "Hey, Secretary Yu of the Commune wants to Let her work at the agricultural technology station, not as an agricultural technician, but as a regular worker at the agricultural technology station. But as you know, my child doesn't like that. Oh, by the way, she said she doesn't like that. I like to go step by step, but I like to have a little more freedom."

  Everyone who heard it was in a trance.

  "What, a regular worker at an agricultural technology station?!"

  "She's not willing to do this?!"

  "It's not like this kid is being pretentious or anything like this. How can this freedom be so important?"

  "Then, then she doesn't want this job?!"

  Everyone's expressions were full of shock and regret. This is not about not wanting to work. This is clearly about not wanting the golden lumps falling from the sky. No, this is not the golden lumps, this is clearly the rain of golden lumps.