Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Qin Lian had just put down the phone when the operator looked over with a smile: "Qin Tuan, someone wants to take advantage of you?" Qin Lian glanced at the operator indifferently

and said to himself that Zhou Hu is really a big guy. As for his mouth, despite his fierce appearance, he is actually very gossipy in his bones. But he didn't say anything. He just touched the operator's desk and

said, "Don't talk nonsense." The operator smiled and agreed repeatedly. As soon as Qin Lian left, he turned around and ran out to chat with his comrades in the next office. Then, before it got dark, the news about Captain Qin being forced into a corner spread throughout the military region. So much so that when Qin Lian entered the dining hall during dinner, he was stopped and asked if he had a conflict with his partner.

Halfway through the meal, the teacher, Zhang Rongde, came directly with the rice bowl, sat opposite him and asked: "Qin Lian, do you need to take two days off to go to An County to have a look? They say that to start a family, you must first start a family before you can start a career. Work is of course important. , Marriage is also very important. You see, your partner has been dating for so long and has been putting off getting married. Do lesbians have any thoughts? Modern warfare pays attention to a quick decision. I think it is better to deal with personal matters. , it's the same thing!"

Qin Lian: "...Don't listen to their nonsense, it's nothing. Besides, didn't I tell you that I didn't get married before because my partner couldn't have free time at work, and now she The work has basically been sorted out, and we have also agreed to get married on New Year's Day. Don't worry, everything goes well." Zhang Rongde looked at him twice, snorted and said, "Don't say it, I really don't feel

reassured."

It is said that Zhang Rongde was indeed very relieved in the past. After all, although Qin Lian is usually a bit serious and unreasonable, he is good-looking and has a good family background, not to mention his future. For such an outstanding young man, there is no need for him to worry about him for the rest of his life. event. To say that I am worried, at most I am afraid that he will be too high-minded and be spoiled for choice.

But ever since Qin Lian started dating, Zhang Rongde felt more and more that he had been relieved too early.

This guy is excellent, but he obviously has shortcomings when it comes to coaxing his partner. Let's just say, who in the entire military region has been dating someone like him for two years before getting married? Even the two idiots Weng Pengfei and Kang Zhengqing got married, and even Weng Pengfei gave birth to a son. As for Qin Lian, he had a relationship earlier than the two of them, but he has not yet married.

What kind of partner can't free up his hands at work? This is obviously an excuse. To put it bluntly, it's not that his partner doesn't want to marry him?

Zhang Rongde looked at the handsome face in front of him and thought to himself, maybe girls in rural areas are more honest and don't care about faces when choosing a partner? Thinking that other people said that Qin Lian's partner was tall and round, good at farming and raising chickens, Zhang Rongde thought that such a girl might really not care about whether the partner was handsome or not, but probably more concerned about whether the partner was good at farming.

Zhang Rongde looked at Qin Lian. In terms of physical fitness, Qin Lian was one of the best in the entire military region. But when it came to farming... Zhang Rongde clicked his tongue. How could a child who grew up in a military compound be able to farm? !

"Hey, our army has always had a tradition of focusing on both combat and production. It seems that we cannot lose this fine tradition. Although combat training is important, production and construction capabilities must also be improved together!" Zhang Rongde slapped the table