Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101 Mom

Probably because he was really tired from the long journey, it was already noon when Jiang Xu woke up the next day. She washed up and went out. She originally wanted to complain to Qin Lian about why this man didn't call her when he got up, but she didn't find anyone at all.

"Brother Qin Lian went out early in the morning and specifically asked us not to call you."

Jiang Xu was having breakfast in the dining room, while Su Yue sat beside him and chirped: "You must be very tired after riding the train for so long. It's time to get some more sleep. Make up for it. My mother often said, men rely on eating and women rely on sleeping, so we should get more sleep."

Jiang Xu almost choked, this innocent little girl really dared to say anything.

My eldest aunt probably didn't know that her daughter heard what she said and spread the word, right?

It was almost time to have lunch. Jiang Xu didn't eat much, so she drank a small bowl of gruel.

"Did Qin Lian say anything about going out?"

Su Yue said, "It was the boy from his military compound who came to see him. He didn't say anything."

Qin Lian didn't come back until everyone had lunch. Jiang Xu asked I realized that he hadn't had lunch yet, so I just cooked a bowl of noodles for him.

Mrs. Zhang had gone back to her room to take a nap early, but the ingredients in the kitchen had been washed and prepared, so it was very convenient to cook them.

Su Yue followed Jiang Xu in and out like a follower. When she saw Jiang Xu cooking noodles, she immediately shouted that she was hungry too.

It had only been a long time since lunch, and she was already hungry.

Jiang Xu naturally didn't believe it, but he still made more and scooped a bowl of noodle soup with toppings for Su Yue.

As a result, Mr. Su came back from a stroll outside and joined in the fun to try Jiang Xu's noodles. Fortunately, Jiang Xu cooked a lot, and in the end, the old man and the young man drank two small bowls of noodle soup.

One bowl was not enough, so another bowl was added.

After eating, Mr. Su sighed and said, "This brat had a rough life when he was young, but he is living a good life now that he has a wife."

Jiang Xu smiled and said, "Grandpa, I have lived a good life since I met him."

She was talking about her past life. If she hadn't met Qin Lian at that time, she would have been kidnapped and sold to the mountains. How could she have settled down in Shanghai?

Even if Qin Lian died later, she actually benefited from him a lot.

At that time, she had been running a small business for a while, and her colleagues in her office often hung around where she set up her stall. At that time, social security was not as good as it was later. Many street vendors were entangled by gangsters at that time, but she was the only one who did not, because those gangsters thought she had a background in the police.

Later, she encountered difficulties several times, and Qin Lian's colleagues helped solve them.

In short, if she had not met Qin Lian in her previous life, she would not have been able to live such a stable life in the future.

Mr. Su disagreed and said: "What kind of good life can he give you? It's not easy to be a military wife. His mother... Hey, look at me, it's easy for people to talk nonsense when they get older." He did not continue, with