Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 You are finished

  Shi Dawei felt his head was buzzing. He looked at Jiang Xu and said in disbelief: "Why didn't you..."

  Jiang Xu sneered: "It's nothing, I didn't get your medicine, right?"

  She picked up a stool and hit Shi Dawei again. Anyway, if you don't hit him on the head or body, it won't be a big deal. He has rough skin and thick flesh, so a few hits shouldn't be a big problem. In fact, when Jiang Liu hit him on the head just now, he avoided the back of the head. Otherwise, they would be in trouble if he really hit him.

  But they could clearly hear what the mother and son said outside the door. They really didn't expect that there are such people in the world. This is really bad. Jiang Xu was so angry that he felt suffocated unless he beat the man a few times with his own hands.

  Feng Lingzhu probably fell into their trap in this way in her previous life, but Feng Lingzhu is a simple person, but she is not the kind of soft-tempered person. Although she loves to cry, she actually has a tough side. She did not give in, but instead made a fierce quarrel with Shi Dawei's family. However, Shi Dawei's family beat her up and wrongly accused her of stealing their things, so she was later sent to a labor camp instead. Jiang Xu didn't know what happened next. By that time, she had already married to the county town.

  Jiang Liu was also furious, especially since the mother and son obviously wanted to take advantage of Jiang Xu. He was so angry that he wanted to beat Shi Dawei to death.

  He's such a scumbag and wants to take advantage of his little Xu. He's so angry!

  When he got angry, he kicked Shi Dawei a few more times. Shi Dawei was struggling to get up, but he kicked him so hard that he fell back again.

  At this time, there was a commotion outside, and it seemed that many people had entered the yard.

  Shi Dawei smiled ferociously: "If you dare to beat me up in the village, you are finished."

  He knew that the brigade was organizing fish fishing today, and he guessed that someone must have come to call his family to collect the fish. Even though their family's reputation in the village was not good, many people in this village were related to each other. If these two people came to his house to beat someone up, the villagers would definitely not sit idly by and ignore them.

  Jiang Xu rolled her eyes and went directly to the door to open it.

  She had already heard her eldest brother Jiang Bai's voice. It was obvious that backup had arrived. This Shi Dawei was the one who was finished.

  As soon as the door opened, Jiang Bai rushed in: "Xiao Xu, Xiao Xu, are you okay?"

  Behind him were two comrades in public security uniforms, and a group of members of the Xi'an Brigade who were watching the fun.

  "Ouch, what's going on? Why was Shi Dawei beaten like this?!" Sure enough, someone started to defend Shi Dawei indiscriminately, "Where did you guys come from? How can there be such a thing in this world? You go to others When people come to beat people at home, comrades from the police, it's not good for these people to do this, they are bullying others, arrest them quickly."

  "It doesn't mean that you can't talk about anything properly. How come you go to someone's house and beat them up?"

  At this time, the old lady from the Shi family also came out with a cane, and started to howl in a prolonged voice: "Oh, you came to my house to change things, we entertain you with good intentions, how can you beat people?! I understand. , I understand, you said you want to exchange Ganoderma lucidum, but actually you want to rob us and don't want to give us money, right? Comrade public security, arrest them quickly, they must be trying to rob us! Oh, my Dawei, you Why are these people so cruel to beat you like this! My poor son--"