Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61: Worse than Qin Lian

  Who would have thought that a good meal and a bowl of noodles would turn into catching a thief in the middle. If you work together to catch a thief, you would suddenly encounter a broken shoe. If you bump into a broken shoe, you will bump into a broken shoe. However, the person who broke the shoe turned out to be What you say in Houhougou depends on everyone, Niu Kanghua!

  People in the front row were in a daze, and those in the back were in disbelief.

  Among them, the one with the most complex expression was Zhou Hu.

  After all, he stood at the front, and his observation skills trained by the army were really sharp. Therefore, even if he didn't want to believe it, he had to admit that the naked white chicken inside was really Niu Kanghua.

  In fact, not only did he see Niu Kanghua's face clearly, he also recognized the lesbian. I'm not too familiar with it, but I know roughly that they are the labor reformers here in Houhougou.

  Zhou Hu really has mixed feelings now.

  He was the one who invited the extra fish soup noodles tonight. He was the one who ran out to chase the thief first. He was the one who ran over the thief and chased him here. He was also the one who decided to break down the door when the militiamen asked for permission... Link after link, if he hadn't been the party involved, he would have doubted whether he had arranged the matter.

  After all, he and Niu Kanghua have a competitive relationship.

  Director Lao Hong was about to retire. When the organization arranged for him to come to the farm, they talked to him, basically asking him to succeed Director Hong. But it's hard to talk about this kind of thing before the official announcement, especially since Niu Kanghua is still an old farmer and has been working conscientiously in Houhougou for more than ten years. He wanted to secure his position as farm director, but the resistance was still considerable.

  Then at this juncture, something like this happened to Niu Kanghua.

  Zhou Hu felt that even if he jumped into the Yellow River, he wouldn't be able to escape. This would probably mean he would have to bear the reputation of engaging in political struggles to suppress his colleagues.

  He sighed secretly.

  He knew that the extra meal tonight was weird.

  Zhou Hu glanced at Jiang Xu, who was standing beside Feng Lingzhu and Liu Huiyun. Yes, he just suspected Jiang Xu. Although he hadn't yet figured out how Jiang Xu did it, his intuition told him that this matter was probably related to this daring little girl.

  You see, she even pulled the lesbian next to her away for the first time and didn't see the dirty scene inside at all.

  Moreover, Zhou Hu glanced at Xiang Junfeng, whose face was livid as if struck by lightning. It was too obvious for Technician Xiang that if he wanted to say that the lesbian inside had nothing to do with him, Zhou Hu would write his name backwards if he dared to say it.

  He guessed about 70% of the truth of the matter, but he didn't dare to believe it. If tonight's matter was really related to Jiang Xu, then this little girl was really ruthless in doing things!

  Not only is he cruel to others, he is also cruel to his own uncle.

  After all, what normal man can bear this kind of drama? He saw this with his own eyes and saw it with so many people. Changing places, bah, there is no need to change places for this kind of thing. Everyone knows that they will vomit blood.