Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Provocation

  Jiang Xu was "forcibly expelled" from Ant Space. After coming out, she found that she couldn't get in. Well, she didn't even have time to plant the next crop of seeds, even some radish seeds. She didn't know how long it would take to upgrade. It would be a waste to leave the land empty.

  But there is nothing she can do now. She can't react quickly enough. Of course, it may be too late to react quickly. After all, it only takes one or two seconds.

  Okay, Jiang Xu felt a little empty because she couldn't enter the space now, but she didn't worry too much. She just waited until the upgrade was completed, so she rolled up the quilt and turned over to sleep.

  When Xiang Chunlan got up the next day, she saw that the sky outside was gloomy. She frowned and said, "Isn't it going to rain?"

  The biggest fear during the autumn harvest is that it will rain. Not only is it hard to work in the fields, but the harvested rice will easily germinate and become moldy if it is not dried in the sun. Fortunately, there is relatively little rain here in autumn, so it's not bad.

  But the weather today doesn't look right.

  Jiang Anguo also frowned. He has been practicing this skill for a lifetime, so he naturally has enough experience: "It's not certain today, but it's hard to say tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

  Xiang Chunlan judged: "It seems that there will be a rush to harvest at night."

  This is also experience. Whenever the weather is bad, the brigade will definitely organize everyone to harvest all night. They will work until midnight, go home and sleep for a few hours, and continue again in the early morning of the next day.

  She originally wanted to steam some multi-grain steamed buns in the morning. After seeing this, she simply said: "Let's steam more steamed buns in the morning, and then cook mutton and stewed radish. Well, let's just stew chicken. Anyway, the flavor has to escape, and it's confusing." It's not obvious together."

  After all, there are very few people raising sheep in this area, and the smell of mutton is so strong that I wonder what other people will think of it when they smell it.

  Xiang Chunlan told his son and daughter-in-law: "While it's still early, boss and second brother, please go to the mountain to collect some more firewood. The boss's wife will help me cook, and the second wife will tidy up the things that need to be collected in the yard, and then go to the private plot." Order radishes and greens."

  Xiang Chunlan was lucky at this time. Fortunately, she had taken the time to harvest the corn and sweet potatoes in her own land two days ago. Otherwise, if it rained, it would be really troublesome.

  It was also during this time that the family was eating well, and eating well gave me enough strength, so I was able to get off work and also do the work on the private plot.

  Many families in the village haven't even done much to clean up their private plots these days.

  Therefore, it is not wrong at all to say that people are like iron rice or steel.

  The family quickly became busy performing their duties, and Jiang Anguo was not idle either. He moved a ladder to check the roofs of each house, and tidied up the woodshed.

  They don't have the habit of digging cellars here. Every household will build a firewood shed, where they not only store firewood, but also some sundries. The marinated mutton, rabbits and chickens are also hidden in the pottery urns in the woodhouse. inside.