Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

After the wedding banquet, Jiang Xu went to report for duty without any hurry. She has never been a hard-working person. When she was in the Xiaoyan brigade, remembering what she had experienced in her previous life, she worked very hard to change the fate of her family. After that, her family's life got better and better. She wanted to take a rest, but scientific farming in the entire commune was in full swing, and the situation did not allow her to be lazy at all.

Now it was easy to change the environment, and no one was urging her. She was happy to rest at home for a while before going to work.

So she started making preparations at home to cook a table of food and invite two couples, Weng Pengfei and Kang Zhengqing, and a few young soldiers who had helped her a lot recently to have a meal together.

Jiang Xu rarely got up early that day. After having breakfast with Qin Lian, Qin Lian went to work, and she rode the 28th big bar to the brigade near the military region.

The military food station provides pork, eggs and vegetables every day, but chickens, ducks, fish, etc. are only available occasionally. If military families want to buy chickens, ducks, fish, etc., they will go to the nearby brigade to find fellow villagers to exchange them.

After Jiang Xu followed Li Xiaomei and Fan Shaomei for a run, he started to run on his own.

There was no way she could take things out of the ant space with others.

Seeing her riding a bicycle and running to the group outside, Li Xiaomei and the others were a little surprised at first, thinking that this little girl was unfamiliar with the place and was quite courageous. Later, when the man in the family reminded her, they remembered that she had been there before. As a buyer in a commune supply and marketing cooperative, my original job was to go from village to village. With this line of work, no wonder I wasn't afraid at all.

Moreover, they discovered that although Jiang Xu had only been in the military area for a short time, going to the brigade to exchange things was much smoother than those of them who had been in the military area for several years, and he could bring back some good things from time to time.

So Li Xiaomei and Fan Shaomei simply stopped going to the village by themselves. If they needed anything, they would ask Jiang Xu to help. Sometimes Jiang Xu would give some good things to them. Even though they went to the village less recently, in fact, they The good things I got were actually much more than before.

Li Xiaomei and Fan Shaomei are full of praise for Jiang Xu now. Every time they see Qin Lian, they have to complain about him. Why didn't they get their daughter-in-law back earlier? It took two years and they lost so many good things!

Qin Lian: "..."

Is it because he doesn't want to marry his wife back early? It's because his wife is too capable and the commune doesn't want to let her go at all.

However, Qin Lian felt that his wife had some "special skills". Not long after entering the military area, she was actually won over by these military wives.

You know, even though military wives seem carefree, the relationship between them is actually quite complicated. There are quite a few who are noisy at ordinary times, and many military wives have the phenomenon of "joining the gang". It seems that men have good relationships with each other. Ah, or maybe they are from the same hometown, etc. It is easier to get closer to them, but it is not that easy for the new military wives to blend in with them.

But his daughter-in-law didn't seem to have any troubles in this regard, and she didn't see how she was having relations with her several sisters-in-law. They were already affectionately talking to each other like "Little Xu" to the left, and "Little Xu" to the right.