Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  "Please be gentle and don't wake Xiaoxu up. She has been feeling unhappy these past few days. I heard her tossing and turning all night and couldn't sleep well."

  "Mom, we know."

  "Is there no news from uncle? In fact, according to me, it is not good to marry in the city. With my little sister's temper, we don't know if she doesn't get along with her husband's family or gets bullied."

  "What's wrong with Xiao Xu's temper? My little girl has a very good temper! Come on, when you've finished eating, go to work as soon as possible. Don't worry about it here. Come on, hurry up."

  After a burst of footsteps, the surrounding area gradually fell silent.

  Drowsily, Jiang Xu felt a pain in her waist and back, and couldn't help but murmured: "I'm going to die, why are these ten thousand mattresses so hard?"

  However, her dream was really weird, as real as if her mother and her eldest and second brothers were really talking outside the window... They had been dead for many years.

  Jiang Xu patted the edge of the bed and thought to herself, she is getting old indeed. It is said that when people get older, it is easier to think about the past. She is probably about to leave and be reunited with her mother and eldest and second brothers, so she did this Such a real dream.

  But Jiang Xu soon felt something was wrong.

  Her hands subconsciously patted the edge of the bed. The new mattress, which she had just spent tens of thousands of dollars on, was not soft at all. Instead, it was hard. Her hands were hurt by the barbs on the bed board.

  Jiang Xu suddenly woke up and sat up holding the quilt.

  The gray house was low and narrow. Apart from the hard wooden bed under her body, the only furniture was a table, a stool and a wooden box with a sense of age. On the table was a scratched enamel cup with a line above it. The red letter: serve the people. Next to the enamel cup are a small wooden comb and two red-tipped ropes.

  This seems to be... the house she lived in when she was young in Xiaoyan Village?

  Just when Jiang Xu was in shock and doubt, there was a sudden pain like a needle pricking in his head, and then there was a lot more information in his head.

  After a while, Jiang Xu raised his slightly trembling hand.

  These were a pair of young hands, without the wrinkles and age spots she was familiar with. Instead, they were slender, white and tender, as beautiful as freshly peeled onions.

  Jiang Xu stared at the hands for a while, then touched her face with shaking hands. The touch on her hands was smooth and delicate. When she pinched it, her skin was plump and elastic. Of course, it still hurt a little.

  She was actually reborn!

  She was truly reborn!

  Jiang Xu had mixed feelings. Too many things had happened in her previous life. Countless times, she thought that it would be great if everything could be repeated.

  If she could do it all over again, she would not have willfully married into the city, nor would she have left home and divorced. Then, her mother would not have had an accident on the road because she was anxious to see her. The eldest brother would not have gone to the mountains in the middle of the winter to raise money for medicine, only to encounter a pack of wolves, and the second brother would not have become sick from overwork due to the heavy burden on the family... Unexpectedly, he really had to start over.