Chapter 7: Uma Thurman

Maddie's POV

I managed to get Twaimz off me. "Brendon! It's not what it looks like. Issa is just a friend." I explained. Issa looked at Brendon.

"I go by Twaimz." he said. Brendon seemed to relax a bit. Phew. "Twaimz I totally forgot you were coming to spend the week with me. I would have told you but it's a long story." I apologized.

"It's okay chica. Besides I like these guys. They now know the entire llama song." Twaimz smiled at me. Oh lord.

"Well... Brendon and I have some great news to deliver!" I said. I let Brendon do the honors. The guys all ooohed and made kiss faces. Patrick came up and patted Brendon on the back.

"I'm really happy for you buddy." He smiled. The rest of the guys congratulated him as well.

"Man he's the first to land a girl? Clearly somethings wrong here." Gerard joked. I laughed.

"It's okay Gee." I patted him on the head. He made a pretend pouty face.

"Well I say we celebrate this magical event!" Twaimz exclaimed. Spencer popped in some tunes and we ordered chinese, thanks to Ray. I served drinks and the guys presented us a performance of the newly learned llama song. Bob then declared we have a random dance party. And why not? After all it was a celebration.

"Who wants to dance like Uma Thurman?" Patrick asked.

"ME!!!" Mikey screeched, which was unusual for him because he was always so quiet. Everyone broke out dancing like Uma Thurman and it was amazing. I didn't realize how lonely I was before. Back then I would have killed for a random dance party. I was actually having fun.

Brendon broke out in a weird dance that made me laugh. We all did solos and watched Twaimz show off. After we were all pooped out, we settled down to watch a movie. I popped popcorn for everyone. Ryan was helping me in the kitchen.

"I think you're good for our Brenny. He could use someone like you in his life. After the past..." Ryan trailed off. I looked up.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Ryan looked away.

"Nothing. Let's just say that he wasn't well. But you make him smile like no other." he smiled. Clearly changing the subject. What was Brendon Hiding? Oh well. I took my bowls of popcorn and set them down in front of the guys.

"I'll be right back." I told Brendon. I went upstairs and freshened up a bit. I checked into the guest rooms to make sure they were tidy. Have to be neat with guys. I bent down to pick up a few bits of trash and when I got up, I bumped right into Patrick who fell on me.

"Oh! I'm really sorry." I said embarrassed.

"My bad- ow!" Patrick tried to get up at the same time as me and we bonked heads. We fell back down laughing. Then we just looked at each other. I was the first to look away.

"I'm sorry again. Clumsy." I smiled.

"That's fine." Patrick replied laughing quietly.

"I should get back down. Brendon's waiting." I went out the room.

Patrick's POV

Uh-oh. I was feeling things I shouldn't be feeling right now... about her.

Golden Daysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें