PART 1

[The Shipper Kingdom]

The whole kingdom is delighted to see the heir of The Shipper Kingdom back from military training that is a must for all royal family.
The roads are full of people singing and dancing to welcome the heir to the kingdom.

Prince Ohm is riding a horse using the road that is specialised only for his comeback. He feel really happy to see the people of his kingdom again.

*At The Castle*

"Welcome back my son. I'm so happy for your returning."said King Mew while hugging Prince Ohm as sign of his happiness."I thought you never wanted to comeback here again. Who would extend their military services just like that!?" King Gulf is happy plus his anger for Prince Ohm coz his decision to extend his military services longer.Even though he is angry but Prince Ohm is still his son after all. Prince Ohm just smiling hearing his papa nagging at him while searching for his dearest little brother, Prince Win.

His smile turned into a big laugher after hearing the maid chasing after his brother who are running in the hall to greet him."How are you my sunshine? And why are you running? It's dangerous you know it." Prince Ohm said while patting his little brother head.
"I'm fine and I miss you brother!!!" said Prince Win in a cute screaming tone. "I miss you too sunshine" Prince Ohm laughing while caressing his little brother hair.Even though the age gap between them is 5 years apart, they are inseparable.

King Mew broke the moment and tell Prince Ohm to meet him and King Gulf at the secret room near the library. King Mew then tell the maid to bring Prince Win to his room to get him showered and eat.

Prince Ohm arrives at the secret room then ask King Mew why is he calling him here for. King Mew keeps quiet along with King Gulf and that's making Prince Ohm curious coz both of them never been this serious before when it's about Prince Ohm or Prince Win.

[The Gifted Kingdom]

Prince Nanon just finished showered when a maid told him that King Tay wants to meet him in the secret library. Prince Nanon was clueless why King Tay wants to meet him and his brothers also.

On his way to the secret library, he meet his two older brothers, Prince Pluem and Prince Frank who are only a year gap between all of them.
"How are you, nong?" Prince Pluem starts the conversation first. "I'm okay just a little bit tired from the works and how are both of you?Including your BF?" Prince Nanon said to both of them while smiling coz he got to tease his two brothers."Now you dare to ask that, huh.. Its fine nothing happen between me and drake. And you,P'Pluem?" Prince Frank answered."Ohh.. Me?! I'm fine but I'm worried about Chimon a little. He's too hard working." Prince Frank and Prince Nanon nodding at the same time cause they agreed about that.

All of them arrived at the secret library with a clueless mind about why King Tay wants to meet them.At the library, King New welcomes them at the door then told them to take a seat."How are you three doing these days?" ask King Tay. "We are fine, dad" Prince Frank answer for their behalf."Good!And do you know why I called you here?" ask King Tay again. "I don't know, dad. Why are we here?" Prince Pluem answer with a curious face.

"I'm calling you here because I want to talk about The Gifted Kingdom a.k.a my brother Kingdom. And this involved you, Nanon." King Tay points his finger at Prince Nanon. Prince Nanon was confused then asked King Tay "Why is it involved with me? I'm the youngest?" with a confused face.King Tay was sighing at Prince Nanon question "Then let me tell you this first...... My brother a.k.a King Mew wants to strengthen their and our kingdom by becoming allies. But as you know my relationship with him is not good so he made a deal...." King Tay stopped at his words.
Prince Pluem seems to know what is going on then turns to Prince Nanon and King Tay." Dad, what is the deal?!That's not what I'm thinking right now, right?!" Prince Pluem is irritated and anger fills his body. King Tay just nodded at the Prince Pluem question."I've told you to not bring these issues again!" Prince Pluem was boiling with anger then later being cooled down by Prince Frank who knew about these issues.

Prince Nanon who is there to begin to be curious about the issues they are talking about and why he didn't know it. "Dad.. P'Pluem.. P'Frank.. Papa! What are the issues you guys are talking about? Why didn't I know it?" with a nervous tone. Everyone in the room is silenced when Prince Nanon asks the question.

King Tay has done enough. He told Prince Nanon about the deal"................,that's the deal King Mew made." King Tay knew that Prince Nanon reaction is like 'both of them' are really an enemy even though they are cousins. "WHAT!!!!!!!!!! No way I'm gonna do that. You know how our relationship is?!" Prince Nanon was shocked by the deal and what shocked him more is King Tay didn't ask for his opinion when King Tay accepted the deal. "I know. And I'm sorry, Nanon but this is for the best." King Tay said to Nanon to calm him down because Nanon's anger is really hard to take care of. Prince Nanon was really shocked and angry that he left the room immediately to his room. "It's okay dad. He will cool down soon." Prince Frank said to break the silence between them and Prince Pluem is miserable to be on which side but he hoped Prince Nanon will cool down soon so he can talk to Prince Nanon privately.

[The Shipper Kingdom]

Prince Ohm broke the silence by asking "Why did you call me here for, dad?". His question remained silent until King Gulf said something that shocked him the most. "Is this real, dad?! Dad! Answer me!" Prince Ohm asked with a confused tone, still processing what King Gulf just said. King Gulf who is also angry at King Mew decision said "You know what their relationship is!? Yet you still made the deal. Have you ever talked to Prince Ohm whether he agreed or not about this!?" King Mew finally said "This is for the best and the date is in the next two months. You two will see each other more frequently." while leaving the room. "For the best, my ass. You asshole. Did he ever think first before making any decision?" said King Gulf in an angry tone and left the room to give Prince Ohm space, who are still processing.