PART 7

[The Not Me Kingdom]

*At The Castle Library*

All the prince's are still in a total shock especially Princes from The Gifted Kingdom, Prince Pluem, Prince Frank and Prince Nanon.Meanwhile Prince Ohm was sitting apart from everyone and try to avoid the conversation. "Okay... I knew everyone was in shock but please calm down first" Prince Mix BF, Prince Earth tries to cool down everyone as the oldest Prince of them all.

Prince Chimon:"What is happening to this family?! Uncle Mew bought a total stranger to take his king throne.. That means that guy was Uncle Mew child???!"

Prince AJ & JJ:"Calm down na P'...."

Prince Fiat:"Okay.... Let's ask Prince Pluem, Prince Frank and Prince Nanon, do you know bout' this thing?"

(The three Prince shakes their head to the question)

Prince Aun:"Ter... I didn't think they knew it because Uncle Tay didn't expect it too."

Prince Earth:"You got a point there.. If Uncle Tay didn't knew it.....That means......... "

Prince AJ:"It was planned all along... The chess king was Uncle and the chess stone......."

Prince JJ:"Were us!!!!That inhuman uncle. No.. Not uncle but a devil in disguise."

Prince Pluem:"He planned to take over The Gifted Kingdom and The Shipper Kingdom by himself using those two unindependent kids!!"

With all of their different opinion, they started to argue with each other. Prince Ohm was sitting far from them because he's fighting with depression, anxiety, self harmness and trying to not show it to others until.....someone mentioned him.

Prince Fiat:"Aii...Ohm!You knew about this plan, right?! You are siding with your dad, am I right?You knew this all along!"

Prince Nanon:"P'Fiat!! What are you saying?! Ohm doesn't have anything to do with this. He's been with me for a long time."

Prince Fiat:"So, you are also on his side?! Ahh.. I forgot who are you to him now. That's mean you are also included right?"

Prince Nanon:"P'Fiat!! Don't accuse me like that! Why would I give my own Kingdom to other person?! Think with your brain,P'Fiat!"

Prince Aun:"Stop it, you two! There's no use being with each other. P'Fiat, can you control your anger, please?! Guards... Please take care of your responsibility. Don't let them fight with each other"

Then the whole library was shocked the sound of Prince Ohm screams.

Prince Ohm:"Ahhhhhhhh..... I didn't do it. I didn't do it. I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!(screaming histerically)"

Guard Gemini:" Prince Ohm khab... Calm down.. Please calm down."

Guard Satang:" You're right. You didn't do it. You didn't do it."

Guard Gemini:" Prince Nanon khab.. I think Prince Ohm needs your help, right now!"

Prince Nanon:"Ohm... Ohm... Pawpaw, look at me. Look at me.. That's right look at me. Its gonna be alright, it's gonna be alright(pats Prince Ohm head)"

The whole library was shocked by the scream. Then Guard Satang have to give explanation on why Prince Ohm behave that way.

Guard Satang:" Actually, Prince Ohm was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, self harmness since he was 15, the year he bacome the official Prince of The Shipper Kingdom. The person who knows about this are guard of Prince Ohm, me, Satang and Gemini,guard of Prince Nanon, Winny and Fourth, King Tay and King New, King Off and King Gun and lastly Prince Nanon. Prince Ohm privately asking us to hide this from the rest of The Royal Family to not make the Royal Family worried. But I think this time it become worse than before.I really hope all the royal princes understand. And sorry for Prince Ohm behavior."