PART 15

[The Not Me Kingdom]

By the time they arrived at The Not Me Kingdom, King Gulf was laying unconscious on the bed. His temperature already cooled down but he still need surveillance.

This situation relived both Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon worries but it still worried them. They didn't know when will King Gulf wakes up or he just laying there being helpless.

Prince Ohm:"*sigh* This is.... just.... *sigh*... I don't know how to express it"

Prince Nanon:"Mai pben rai na.. I know it. For now, you need to be strong na Pawpaw *smile*"

Prince Ohm:"Khop khun na Non for always by my side."

They both hold each other hand to give some strength to through this. At that moment, only silence around them just like the time has stopped. They cover each other with an embrace that only them can understand it. Again, it was a dead silence with a comforted embrace.

[The Sinked Kingdom]

"Ai baaa!!!"

The room was echoed by the sound of King Mew shouting. They can't do anything because no one would dare disobey that devil king when he's angry not even his closest person. The sound of things that been thrown along with a rage filled the room of King Mew's plan.

Prince Toptap:"We're sorry dad.. We won't do it again"

Prince Mike:"Khot toot na po... It was a mistake"

King Mew:"How could you make such a silly mistakes?!! You know how important is him?!"

Prince Mike & Prince Toptap:"We know"

King Mew:"If anything happens to him.. I'll never forgive you.Remember this! GET OUT !!!!!!"

Prince Mike & Prince Toptap: *get out from the room*

Maid Prim:"My king..I think this wasn't entirely their fault."

King Mew:"Huh..why would you think so!?"

Maid Prim:"Think it again , King Mew...Try to remember anything about this 'mode' thing. I bet it has something to do with it. I'm also afraid that they (referring to the royal family who's at The Not Me Kingdom) knew this too"

King Mew:"Hmm.. I'll think about it. You can go now"

Maid Prim:"Dai kha *leaves*"

*At the Maid Prim room*

Maid Prim sat at the corner of her bed,feeling satisfied with her plan. First,she must provoke King Mew to follow her plan . That is to kick Prince Ohm and King Gulf out from this castle so no one would interrupt her plans. Secondly,she will bring her coordinates, Mike & Toptap to become the next prince. While in that,she will mess up The Sinked Kingdom government. She also succeeded in doing that too. Her work here is done now she just needs to wait for the other side.

Maid Prim:"Ahh how easy my work here..I wonder how's his work ongoing now..*smirk* "

Maid Prom:"Phi...how long do we need to do this?"

Maid Captain:"We're tired already!!"

Prince Mike:"Do we look like we care?"

Prince Toptap:"What's next? We're already messed up the financial status of The Sinked Kingdom."

Prince Mike:"Chaii... We also make the citizens having a grudge against the government."

Maid Prom & Maid Captain:"Oiii... We're tired already!!!"

Prince Mike:"Why are you so loud? Prim..take care of your brother.. He's loud as hell"

Maid Prom:"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! *tease Prince Mike* "

Prince Mike:"Shut up now!!!! *almost hit Maid Prom* "

Maid Prom:"Blueyyyyy.... wrong aim 5555"

Maid Film:"Stop it you two! Fighting like a kid.."

Maid Prigkhing:"Prim.. what's next? Or it's done already?"

Maid Prim:"Maimee...... It's all done."

Maid Film:"So we just need to wait for him to do his job,right?"

Maid Prim:"Chaii..but I didn't any news from him nor his partner yet "

*The next morning*

This morning,King Gulf miraculously woke up from his long sleep and unbother dreams. That news absolutely makes Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon grateful that King Gulf is awake. All of the castle's citizens heard the news and whispered around themselves about that miraculous event.

But King Gulf doesn't seem to know them all. It's like he lost his memory about them. He's also said that he just took a nap and then he wakes up in the room. Not knowing how he got there.

Everyone was surprised by the statement made by King Gulf, especially Prince Ohm who was so surprised to hear that his father was awake. He couldn't believe what was coming out of his papa's mouth about it.

On the contrary, King Gulf insisted that he did not really know them but had seen them somewhere and was not sure where.

Seeing that King Gulf is still in the process of recovering. King Off decides to leave him alone for a while and figure out how to restore King Gulf's memory again. He also felt sorry for the two, Prince Ohm and King Gulf because this caused their relationship to become strained.

Day after day, the atmosphere in the palace is not what it used to be. The place became quiet and there was no sound of the people who were always making trouble like Prince Neo, Prince AJ, Prince JJ, Prince First, Prince Khaotung and Guard Mark. They all became silent since King Gulf woke up.

Likewise with the royal family, The Girls Kingdom who are still in The Not Me Kingdom to give encouragement to other royal families.

The person most affected by this situation was Prince Ohm. His body looked thinner than before and looked unkempt. Prince Nanon has tried his best to make him happy again but his efforts are in vain.

Every day Prince Ohm will go back and forth to King Gulf's room in the hope that King Gulf will remember him and be the person who understands him the most. But every time he tried to make King Gulf remember him, he would surely get the same answer. To a point that he couldn't hold back, Prince Ohm screamed to his heart's content to release the feelings locked in his heart in a place where only he could hear his own voice.

When The Not Me Kingdom was in chaos, The Sinked Kingdom was worse. All the foundations of his administration were opposed by his own people. Even the princes of the kingdom could not do anything because the opposition received was very strong. Now their kingdom is full of protesters against the government.

King Mew was also unable to control his people until he established himself in the palace area and let his subordinates take over the administration of the country. He would not leave his room except at night and allowed himself to be dominated by overflowing worries that consumed him until he was called ' The Cowardly King '.