PART 9

[The Not Me Kingdom]

*At The Castle Highest Balcony*

Everyone started to panic when Prince Ohm was about to fall but what made it worse was that..... there was an arrow coming at Prince Ohm direction. Everyone wasn't aware of the arrow except for King Tay and Guard Khaotung. King Tay screams to give warning to others especially Prince Ohm.

Prince Ohm looked at the arrow and started smiling when he said "Someone really wants me to die." By the end of his sentence, Prince Ohm got shot in his right chest causing him to fall backward but Prince Nanon hurriedly caught him. Prince Ohm fainted and was hurriedly headed back to the castle to be treated by the royal doctor.

Prince Fiat:"That's close"

Prince Aun:"He's lucky to fall backward if not... IDK what to say"

Prince Earth:"Don't say that... We need to hope that Ohm was fine"

Prince Mix:"Yes.. I hope he's fine"

Prince AJ & JJ:"Chaii Phi"

Prince Pluem:"BTW whose arrow was that?"

Prince Chimon:"I'm also curious"

Prince Drake:"And it also looked like a royal arrow..."

Prince Frank:"I hope it's not what I think"

Prince Phuwin:"Yes, it is"

Prince Pond:"No, it's not"

Guard Winny:"Are you blind or something?"

Guard Satang:"It's obvious"

Guard Marc:"I usually don't care bout this but it's pretty obvious(looked at Guard Pawin)"

Guard Pawin:"I agree.....(realized that Guard Marc is looking at him) Why are you looking at me(shy)?"

Both of them smile shyly.

Other people:"Bwekkk Bwekkk bueekkkk(fake vomit)"

Guard Ford:"But why would he do this to his own son?"

Guard Mark:"Nong Ford... Everyone could do everything to get what they wanted"

Guard Force:"King Off.. I already checked it. It was really the royal arrow... But I found something"

Guard Book:"Alaii???(see what Guard Force holding) A letter? To whom?(take the letter and give it to the King Off)"

King Tay:"(took the letter instead of King Off) This bitch!! IPRETTTTT!!!!!(frustrated)"

King Gun:"What does he mean by that?"

King New:"That means this won't be the last time"

King Off:"And he will do it again..."

Everyone gasped especially Prince Nanon who is worried about Prince Ohm's condition. King Mew was more crazier than they thought now they need to be prepared in case.

*4.00 pm*

Everyone was ready to leave the room when they heard Prince Win crying and Prince Bright screaming. All of them hurriedly come to where the noise is from. The noise is coming out from the small hall where Prince Bright and Prince Win like to hang out.

When they arrive at the hall, they are shocked to see a lot of dead animals on the ground. Prince AJ found a letter in two of the dead animals covered in blood. The room smells like a morgue. King New told Prince Win and Prince Bright to go hang out in another place while their hall is getting cleaned. King Gun also added "Be careful! If there is anything weird or something just tell us immediately, okay?". Prince Win and Bright smiles with the king instructions.