PART 16

[THE SINKED KINGDOM]

King Mew was hiding in his room when Maid Prim came to him. Maid Prim also bought his accomplice, Maid Film, Maid Prigkhing, Maid Prom ( Maid Prim brother ), Maid Captain, Prince Mike and Prince Toptap. King Mew looked at the faces who betrayed him. He felt humiliated for having trusted them.
In the end, they were the first to try to bring down his kingdom. He was unable to do anything else. He was stuck in his own plans.

Maid Prim looked down to the the coward king. She felt satisfied . She felt powerful because she had deceived the king. A king who is called a wise king but has shallow thoughts. Only thinks about his own profit and greedy. " Who's at the bottom now???! " She chuckled teasingly then told Maid Prom and Maid Captain to handle the king. She's thinking whether the other partner were doing the same. " Hope both of you are doing great there. I'm waiting for you " She smirks.

[THE NOT ME KINGDOM]

" Where are you taking me ?! Let me go !! " I screamed as they bring me to somewhere. The place was dark yet so cool. I was trying hard to free myself but it didn't work. The person is very strong. I looked around hoping someone would hear me. I feel disappointed. No one heard my sad moans. I really wanted to escape at this moment. I started sweating as I get closer to the place. The sound of knives could be hear. I screamed even harder even though I knew it's useless. I kept screaming for them to let me go until my voice become hoarse. I couldn't fight them. I'm hopeless.

They pushed me to the walls. I asked them why they did this but no answer given by them. " You should think  yourself...What have you done ?! " The guy laughed hysterically. " Should we started? I badly wanna see you beg. " The other guys started punching me like a punching bag. The guy was just standing in his place waiting for his turn to come. The pain I felt is unbearable... I screamed in pain. They kept punching me until mu body are bruised. I looked at them... their face is not different from monsters. The guy pulled out his knife as he isn't satisfied yet and he stabbed me several times before I fell to the ground feeling helpless. No one would save me now. Lastly, they kicked hard on the place where they stabbed me and making me screamed louder. " Ahhhhh !!!! " The pain is over me. The blood pouring out nonstop from the place they kicked and I saw them laughing before left me alone with pain. I pushed where the blood coming out hoping it would stop the bleeding slowly. My hope was wrong...it becomes worse. I couldn't hold it any longer. I screamed using my last voice before I closed my eyes. " Ahhhhh !!!! "

" Pa...pa... Wake up ! Pa... !!!! " Prince Ohm called out his papa that seemed to be having a nightmare. He's worried. His papa never screamed this loud before. " Pa !!! Wake up ! " Prince Nanon also helps Prince Ohm. He wakes up because of King Gulf screaming. " Pa !!!! " Both of them called out King Gulf again.

King Gulf quickly snap out of his nightmares after hearing his name. He was breathing heavily as if his dream was a reality. He looked around and made eye contact with Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon. " Ohm..what happened? Why I can't remember anything? " King Gulf asked the shocked Prince Ohm after hearing his name being said by King Gulf. " Pa..you remember me now ? " Prince Ohm was moved and hugged his papa who's confused. " Pa..you suddenly fainted after that fight and slept for a long time. After you wake up, Doctor said that you memory may be missing. You said you couldn't remember Paw..so Paw was hurted. He broke down many times, pa. " Prince Nanon explained to King Gulf about their situation before. " Poor my baby... it's okay na. I'm here now and thank you Non for always being by Ohm side " King Gulf hugs both of them and caresses their head as a papa who care about their child.

They have their sweet moment until the kings crashed into the door. " Gulf...are you okay ? " King Tay was the first to checked on King Gulf condition. They were all worried about King Gulf.

Prince Earth : " Sea...tell Jimmy to check on Uncle Gulf "

Prince Sea : " Dai khap, po "

Prince Jimmy rushing to King Gulf after Prince Sea told him about King Gulf's condition. He checked throughly until King Gulf's condition is good. He sighs. King Gulf's was fine.

Prince Jimmy : " Uncle Gulf is fine. He just need a rest more "

Everyone let out a deep sigh. It was relieved that King Gulf's was okay. They decided to give King Gulf a little rest and leave the room with a relief heart but not Prince Ohm. He just stood there waiting for everyone to leave. He looked at King Gulf who's looking at him.

King Gulf : " Why you didn't go na luk ? "

Prince Ohm : " I'm just curious "

King Gulf : " About what ?? "

Prince Ohm : " Are you really okay ? "

King Gulf : " I'm okay...Don't worry "

Prince Ohm: " *sigh* But what did you dream earlier? Why aren't you telling me everything? "

King Gulf : " *smile* It's just for that reason? "

Prince Ohm : *nods*

King Gulf : " Come here closer.. Non, you too. Come here "

Both Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon sit closer to King Gulf. They were paying full attention to King Gulf's words. Prince Ohm put his head on King Gulf's shoulder while Prince Nanon was cuddling him. King Gulf started telling about his dream before. He told them, he's been killed in his dream but the person who was killed wasn't him. He's also curious...Who's that person who's been killed ? His story shocked both of them. They didn't expect it would be this scary.

Prince Nanon : " Pa..do you have any idea about who is that ? Maybe it could help "

Prince Ohm : " That's right...Have you thought of any ? "

King Gulf : " I also don't know but it seems familiar. Like I've seen it before but I don't know who "

His answers disappointed them. Both of them sighs and cuddle closer. This makes King Gulf laugh. " The two of them is very cute and even in unison. These two are really made for each other or should I say ' soulmates ' " . King Gulf chuckled at his thoughts. He hoped that Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon will be together for the rest of their lives. He smiled as he sees Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon is already sleepy. He put them to sleep in his arms.