PART 3

[The Shipper Kingdom]

Prince Ohm was satisfied with the sensual tension he made between him and Prince Nanon. Meanwhile Prince Nanon was still processing the moment with his heart beating faster than usual. Prince Ohm goes back to his couch leaving Prince Nanon who is feeling confused and shocked. "Please stop beating faster my heart !" Prince Nanon mumbles to himself and gets ready to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Prince Ohm woke up early at 7 a.m to get ready for breakfast while Prince Nanon is still sleeping and tucked in bed. "He's so cute when sleeping.He's probably tired from travelling in a long distance" Prince Ohm praises Prince Nanon while touching Prince Nanon fluffy cheeks with dimples on it and kissing Prince Nanon cheeks. Prince Nanon woke up at the sudden touch and looked at Prince Ohm who was already looking at him. "Just woke up,nyunyu? You look so sleepy after last night." said Prince Ohm to remind Prince Nanon about last night with a smirk on Prince Ohm's face. "Don't you dare to bring those things up and don't think that I will forget about 3 years ago.I hate you very much, you asshole!" Prince Nanon said with frustration and about to leave the bed when suddenly Prince Ohm pinned Prince Nanon body to the wall and Prince Ohm said" I know you will never forget and I will make you regret by saying that" while putting his face closer to Prince Nanon who is panicked at the distance between Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon face. "Let's eat breakfast, shall we? Nyunyu" Prince Ohm gives a wink to a dazed Prince Nanon.

*At The Dining Hall*

"There you are, boys! Took too long to get down. How was last night? You two didn't fight right?" King Tay asks Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon with a curious tone. "Sorry, uncle. Nothing really happened last night." Prince Ohm answered on behalf of Prince Nanon then looked at a hungry Prince Nanon. "Cute!!! Narak!!" Prince Ohm said to himself. "Really?! Nothing happen. Its impossible. When you're around each other, there's a 99% possibility that you two will end up fighting with each other.Non!! You better told the truth" King New still in denial that Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon hadn't gotten into a fight last night.

Prince Nanon almost choked on his food when King New asked that but Prince Ohm reflected giving him water and making Prince Nanon look more suspicious. "No, papa!! Nothing happens" said Prince Nanon still processing the food in his mouth then tap Prince Ohm shoulder and ask for tissue from Prince Ohm. The whole dining room felt weird with their interaction but didn't speak up.

"Ahh... Dad, uncle, how was uncle Singto with Krist and uncle Off with Gun. I've never heard news about them?" Prince Frank asks out of the blue. "Ohh... Uncle Singto and Krist were going on holiday with their only son and son-in-law, Fiat and Aun to Mygeyogo(mygearyourgown) in Sotus Kingdom." King Mew answers. King Tay also answered after that "Uncle Off and Gun was also on a holiday with their son and son in law, Mix and Earth also the twin AJ and JJ at Theofluv(theoryoflove) in Not Me Kingdom. Actually, Chimon was invited to join their holiday but he stayed here instead. And have both of you discussed the theme of your engagement?" Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon were flustered and almost choked on their food.

" Do we need a theme too, papa?" ask Prince Pluem to King New." Yes, we need it. Also after uncle off and gun and uncle singto and krist are back from holiday they will stay in this castle until the, engagement day with their family." King New answer with a little information and start eating again.

"Are you ready, nyunyu...for our engagement?!" Prince Ohm is teasing Prince Nanon again and Prince Nanon said "Ready,my ass!!? . Who would be ready to engage with a teaser and asshole like you." then proceed to eat coz he's hungry but Prince Ohm kept teasing him so he had to pinch Prince Ohm's waist. A shout after being pinched by Prince Nanon from Prince Ohm mouth shocked the people at the dining hall a little but they ignored it coz they knew what the cause was.

After eating, Prince Ohm spent time with his brother,Prince Win and Prince Nanon was also there. Suddenly Prince Win said something "P'Ohm.. Are you getting married? If you're married, then who would take care of me when I'm sick? And who would play with me?". "No, I'm not getting married, just engaged. Don't worry I'll be right here with you." Prince Ohm said with a soft voice and a chuckle from his mouth because of Prince Win's cuteness. Prince Nanon is watching the brothers from the side and at the same time, Prince Nanon is nagging how soft Prince Ohm sounds when he's with Prince Win and actually admired Prince Ohm a little. "Stop dreaming, Nanon. He's your enemy! Your biggest enemy! But I couldn't help to admired him." Prince Nanon talked to himself. Prince Ohm is smiling ear to ear coz he could hear what is Prince Nanon nagging about as well because the distant between Prince Ohm and Prince Nanon aren't that far.

*At The Castle Garden*

Prince Pluem was strolling around to the garden with a mixed feeling about Prince Nanon and Prince Ohm engagement as the date is getting closer. Prince Pluem boyfriend, Prince Chimon of The Not Me Kingdom was watching him from a far before surprise him with a hug and cheek kiss. "What are you thinking,Plu?" ask Prince Chimon to Prince Pluem who is looking like a stressed person. "Huhh... I was thinking about Prince Nanon and Prince Ohm's engagement. Will they stay together? Will Nong Nanon be happy with Prince Ohm? Besides this marriage is not for allies only, there's another reason." Prince Pluem freely speaks to his boyfriend about his thoughts." What do you mean by another reason? Huh.. " Prince Chimon asks Prince Pluem with a voice tone full of curiosity. Prince Pluem smiles at Prince Chimon's cuteness and in dilemma whether to tell Prince Chimon or not. "My parents are going to divorce. That's why he needs someone to take the throne after them. I can't be the king because I'm already the future king of your Kingdom, The Not Me Kingdom. Also Frank is not interested in being the king and Frank already has a boyfriend,The nobleman, Drake. So the only option is Nanon who are still available. But I don't understand why it's gotta be Nanon's biggest enemy, Prince Ohm." Prince Pluem tells everything to Prince Chimon because he trusted Prince Chimon the most." And don't tell Nong Nanon About this, okay?!" Prince Pluem also gives warning to Prince Chimon as he knows Prince Nanon and Prince Ohm are bestfriend."Yes,sir!" Prince Chimon answered with a cute zipper sign to his mouth. Prince Pluem giggles at the cuteness Prince Chimon gives him. But they didn't know, there's someone who is listening and seeing them from across the garden. And that person is not other than.........................

... Prince Ohm. Prince Ohm was shocked to hear that for the first time, he was really confused,didn't believe and was furious at his parents. Prince Ohm was really furious that he barged into King Mew and Gulf bedroom but King Mew and Gulf are sleeping. So Prince Ohm wandered around the room and found the divorce paper on the table near the bed, Prince Ohm heart broke into pieces then left the bedroom quietly and got back to his room while holding in the tears. Prince Ohm crossed paths with Prince Nanon in the hallways but Prince Nanon felt weird because usually Prince Ohm will pick on Prince Nanon or joke around. Prince Nanon can sense that Prince Ohm is in a bad shape.